ADVERTISEMENT

MC over Provi

You know what, you’re right. In the heat of the moment, my utter dislike for your coach kept me from believing you won fairly.

My apologies, congrats.

One question though, because I’m not totally 100 on all the rules. How does a pancake block on a punt once the ball was in the air result in first and ten for your team? Not being smart, I’m seriously ignorant to all the rules.

Good luck in the playoffs. After all, in the post season we’re all repping the CCL Blue.

You know what, you’re right. In the heat of the moment, my utter dislike for your coach kept me from believing you won fairly.

My apologies, congrats.

One question though, because I’m not totally 100 on all the rules. How does a pancake block on a punt once the ball was in the air result in first and ten for your team? Not being smart, I’m seriously ignorant to all the rules.

Good luck in the playoffs. After all, in the post season we’re all repping the CCL Blue.
I was watching on line and spotty camera work and some confusion with the student broadcasting prevented me from seeing the play...I came to the conclusion it was roughing the kicker...what was the call?

My apologies, congrats.

I was watching on line and spotty camera work and some confusion with the student broadcasting prevented me from seeing the play...I came to the conclusion it was roughing the kicker...what was the call?

Holding on the d-lineman.

One question though, because I’m not totally 100 on all the rules. How does a pancake block on a punt once the ball was in the air result in first and ten for your team? Not being smart, I’m seriously ignorant to all the

Holding on the defense before the kick(pull and shoot technique) could result in a first down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT