ADVERTISEMENT

Maine south down to 4th string QB?

n2f88

Jul 30, 2018
I saw the starter went down week 1, then last week used the 4th stringer to start? Is starter down for the season, and do they have any true QBS to play this season?? Any insight would be great.

My insight would be QB High would have an abundance of candidates similar to the democratic presidential pool. How rapidly they can be prepared to the level of varsity play would be the concern...and to the standard we have become accustomed with MS.

I saw the starter went down week 1, then last week used the 4th stringer to start? Is starter down for the season, and do they have any true QBS to play this season?? Any insight would be great.

If the starter was down, and then they moved to the 4th stringer, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HIM THE 2ND STRINGER??????

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81
If the starter was down, and then they moved to the 4th stringer, WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HIM THE 2ND STRINGER??????

I’m curious myself. I know the QB they brought in for second half vs Glenbard West didn’t start/play vs MC. So I think the week 2 starter was their 3rd stringer. Maybe they are down to their 4th now?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT