ADVERTISEMENT

Lyons and Bennett Not On Rivals Radar

crusader_of_90

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
Neither East Side's starting QB Kendrick Lyons or Christopher Bennett Jr. have profiles for Rivals as far as I can tell.

This is similar to the stars and MVPs for many CG and PG teams - great talented and disciplined high school ball players, maybe not so much in college.

Reactions: atrain97
Neither East Side's starting QB Kendrick Lyons or Christopher Bennett Jr. have profiles for Rivals as far as I can tell.

This is similar to the stars and MVPs for many CG and PG teams - great talented and disciplined high school ball players, maybe not so much in college.
Working on it now......also Lyons played at Granite City last season so was pretty much an unknown and we wiull cover them regardless. I think I have a pretty good track record of covering ESTL kids over the past 20 plus years or so.....

Working on it now......also Lyons played at Granite City last season so was pretty much an unknown and we wiull cover them regardless. I think I have a pretty good track record of covering ESTL kids over the past 20 plus years or so.....
OH, for sure you do!!!

Another thread was about HS studs that are not necessarily college material, thus the incredulousness of CG beating ESL was disrespectful,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT