ADVERTISEMENT

LWE vs H-F

Me either guys. I long for the days of yesterday with my yellow Nextel contractors phone featuring a two way radio. That was plenty of tech savy for me !

East is hosting and one of their athletic websites is warning against seat-saving and advertising removal of cushions & blankets that perform that function. Those fans are among the most anal I have seen (home and away) in this regard and wonder who will be charged with taking those items away to enforce this. Good luck with that job.

That’s funny. Prolly a transistor radio! Hahaha!!
Corey. I have an old transistor radio complete with antenna for FM channels. It also brings in CB channels but I have never heard one. I could take a picture of it and post it here but I have tried to post pictures in that past and haven't been able to. Must be doing something wrong. I STILL use it in the summer. Sometimes on Sunday afternoons I will turn it on, tune in either the Cubs or Sox games and crack open a beer.

Reactions: Bowie50
East is hosting and one of their athletic websites is warning against seat-saving and advertising removal of cushions & blankets that perform that function. Those fans are among the most anal I have seen (home and away) in this regard and wonder who will be charged with taking those items away to enforce this. Good luck with that job.
Johnndoe- I think you are living in the glory days of seating at LWE. There were and will be plenty of seats available for the H-F game. Packed houses unfortunately have not been the norm in Frankfort.

Reactions: Iamjaytee
Johnndoe- I think you are living in the glory days of seating at LWE. There were and will be plenty of seats available for the H-F game. Packed houses unfortunately have not been the norm in Frankfort.
WIU packed houses only occur when the band is there. Now that the band is a three school affair, it’s not often.

Reactions: WIU78 and Iamjaytee
Corey. I have an old transistor radio complete with antenna for FM channels. It also brings in CB channels but I have never heard one. I could take a picture of it and post it here but I have tried to post pictures in that past and haven't been able to. Must be doing something wrong.
Oh Oh - let the least Tech Savvy poster on this board answer that one for you.

You cannot post a picture from your computer to one of these threads. The picture must be somewhere accessible on the Internet, not your computer, for it to work.

Just don't ask me why it works with Avatars (pictures) from your computer, but my best guess would be that when you download an avatar picture it actually makes a copy of that picture somewhere on the Edgy Website.

You could post the picture you want as an Avatar. :D

I could take a picture of it and post it here but I have tried to post pictures in that past and haven't been able to. Must be doing something wrong.

You cannot post a picture from your computer to one of these threads. The picture must be somewhere accessible on the Internet, not your computer, for it to work.

Just don't ask me why it works with Avatars (pictures) from your computer, but my best guess would be that when you download an avatar picture it actually makes a copy of that picture somewhere on the Edgy Website.

This must be how Bartolo Colon felt when he hit his home run. Even us blind squirrels find an occasional acorn.

EDIT: Man I sure hope I'm right after bragging that I could answer that problem. :eek:

I do know that much.

This must be how Bartolo Colon felt when he hit his home run. Even us blind squirrels find an occasional acorn.

EDIT: Man I sure hope I'm right after bragging that I could answer that problem. :eek:
That was the funniest thing I saw in baseball in years.

Corey. I have an old transistor radio complete with antenna for FM channels. It also brings in CB channels but I have never heard one. I could take a picture of it and post it here but I have tried to post pictures in that past and haven't been able to. Must be doing something wrong. I STILL use it in the summer. Sometimes on Sunday afternoons I will turn it on, tune in either the Cubs or Sox games and crack open a beer.

Lol
It’s funny how getting older makes us appreciate the finer things in life. Hahaha

Reactions: LTHSALUM76
Regarding ticket sales for this game, the process does not seem senior citizen-friendly. First of all, no advance sales of actual physical tickets occur during the week at either school in either the main or athletic office. Tickets can be purchased online, BUT (in smallish print on the website) one can not print it from the platform, only a mobile phone presentation is possible. Suppose the senior fan does not have or can not use a mobile phone? They are told to show up when the gates open and wait in line. Reasonable or not?
How old are you? I’ve been working under these conditions my whole life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT