ADVERTISEMENT

LWE Nick Allgretti getting a shoutout by Travis Kelcie

Apparently my wife saw this hit the news last night. Very nice to see Illinois getting some love from the KC players.

same injury Purty had and he was back in time for the season,
Bears should sign him. He played Center at llinois

Reactions: corey90
Nick Allegretti now has 3 Superbowl rings has any Illinois player won more Superbowls? I was thinking Rob Ninkovich with the Patriots but he won 2. Pretty impressive for Illinois. 👍

Reactions: stl705
same injury Purty had and he was back in time for the season,
Bears should sign him. He played Center at llinois
If the UCL brings his price down that would be a slam dunk to bring him in for depth. Neither Jenkins or Davis have been consistently in lineup since they’ve been here. Ideally Allegreti could work his strength back 100% for a few weeks in regular season and then be ready to step in either part time or full time at one of the OG spots.

I‘d still want to bring in another starting OC though, but interior OL was the Bears biggest weakness last season.

If the UCL brings his price down that would be a slam dunk to bring him in for depth. Neither Jenkins or Davis have been consistently in lineup since they’ve been here. Ideally Allegreti could work his strength back 100% for a few weeks in regular season and then be ready to step in either part time or full time at one of the OG spots.

I‘d still want to bring in another starting OC though, but interior OL was the Bears biggest weakness last season.
He needs to come back home, we need him to come back home. I am not sure he wants to though, he has a good thing going in KC. 3 rings to prove it.

Reactions: stl705
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT