ADVERTISEMENT

LWE/ Kenwood moved to Saturday AM

MC63

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Lake County
According to Chicago Sun-Times "Breaking Sports" posted at at 1:32pm:

The major football showdown at Gately between Kenwood and Lincoln-Way East scheduled for Thursday has been moved to Saturday at 10 a.m.

CPS postpones outdoor sports due to excessive heat; Kenwood vs. Lincoln-Way East showdown moves to Saturday​

Would anyone expect walk-up ticket sales to occur at the stadium that morning?

While this time change might inconvenience some of you, those attending have the rare opportunity to enjoy a Gately Breakfast Dog -- the regular Gately Dog you've come to love wrapped in bacon and dipped in a melted cheese-like produict

Mmmm-mmm!

While this time change might inconvenience some of you, those attending have the rare opportunity to enjoy a Gately Breakfast Dog -- the regular Gately Dog you've come to love wrapped in bacon and dipped in a melted cheese-like produict

Mmmm-mmm!
The illustrious CPL Saturday morning start! If the Gately Breakfast Dog aren't your speed (seriously?) head a block south of the stadium on Corliss to Frankie's Corner. I recommend the pork chop breakfast plate!

Reactions: RameyJacoby

Mmmm-mmm!
Don’t tease us like that. I’ll hop the first flight from Virginia to be there

Reactions: GhostOfTheGhhost

Mmmm-mmm!
Nothing like the 1st G-Dog of the year!!!!!!!! Guaranteed to have that special crust left over from last years post season batch. I'll be there at 9:30 to get my 3 for breakfast. Now that's GOOD EATS!!!!!!!!!

Would anyone expect walk-up ticket sales to occur at the stadium that morning?
Something named "Hometown Ticketing" appears to be in use for the game by "host" Kenwood should a digital choice be made. Tickets can be printed or presented on a mobile device. It was $8 for an adult ticket, $1.58 processing with no senior citizen option.
I suppose one could chance-it with buying tickets at the game. Probably expect a late opening of one ticket window only and s-l-o-w handling of your purchase. - like waiting in a post office line.

Something named "Hometown Ticketing" appears to be in use for the game by "host" Kenwood should a digital choice be made. Tickets can be printed or presented on a mobile device. It was $8 for an adult ticket, $1.58 processing with no senior citizen option.
I suppose one could chance-it with buying tickets at the game. Probably expect a late opening of one ticket window only and s-l-o-w handling of your purchase. - like waiting in a post office line.
Add the wanding and security delays before entering to you travel time as well folks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT