ADVERTISEMENT

Loyola - MS

Good luck to all and hopefully the boys stay healthy win or lose.

To the LA folks good luck, and welcome!

Go Hawks!

Reactions: Bowie50
I will say this... LA getting away with murder on the offensive line

The nfhs feed was terrible. Getting live updates from @LAmaroongold on Twitter.

Yeah, was going to buy for the month but seems they haven't learned anything regarding capacity and bandwidth in all the years they've offered the service

Reactions: LAguy
Congrats LA. Well played game. Good luck next week.
Thanks MS. Did not foresee this outcome. Those were 2 fantastic defenses. Hardest hitting teams in IL that I’ve seen over the last 3 years are MS, MC, LWE and GW. Those Hawks fly around demolishing people.

Reactions: lookoutforliam
Bowie50: Loyola always comes to play and this score against a very good MS team demonstrates their resiliency after their mid season slump. MS with a worse record than Loyola beat them two years ago and beat them last year too if I remember correctly. Interesting to me is that MS beat MC in a close game and Loyola got beat by MC pretty handily. Like I said a few times now, you never count out Loyola till the final second on the clock and even then you could lose!

Bowie50: Loyola always comes to play and this score against a very good MS team demonstrates their resiliency after their mid season slump. MS with a worse record than Loyola beat them two years ago and beat them last year too if I remember correctly. Interesting to me is that MS beat MC in a close game and Loyola got beat by MC pretty handily. Like I said a few times now, you never count out Loyola till the final second on the clock and even then you could lose!
LA lost to MC by 5 this season and lost on a great last second goal line stand by MC.

Either way GRAT DAY TO BE A RAMBLER!

Reactions: WP606 and Gene K.

I think it was Brother Rice that beat LA handily. I think the MC game was close and could have gone either way.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT