ADVERTISEMENT

Lockport Porters @ Lincoln-Way East

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
I have seen every LWE game this year and zero Lockport Porters live action. Can Coach Czart get the Porters in position to win this one?

Having seen them both, if East opens the door, I think Lockport has enough to walk through. The latter having played in (and won) 3 games decided by 6 points or less, including the last 2, can not hurt their cause. Although a too-worn phrase, the pressure IS on East.

Reactions: Porter1997
While I love Coach Czart and the Porters, I think LWE will get the victory here. East is the real deal and the Porters just do not have the depth. Looking for this to become a competitive rivalry soon, but this year I think East has too much talent.

Last edited:
I have seen every LWE game this year and zero Lockport Porters live action. Can Coach Czart get the Porters in position to win this one?
I plan on going to this game. If East plays like I know they can they will win by 21. Lockport is going to have a rough time trying to keep up with the Griffins in Frankfort.

While Lockport has played much better the last two weeks, I just don't see how they can stick around with East. Porter offense is improved but is very inconsistent. Defense can only bend don't break for so long. Unless East plays uncharacteristically with turnovers, penalties, etc., I expect a running clock by the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT