ADVERTISEMENT

Listen Live: Tonight 9PM EDGYTIM Postgame Show

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Gonna have a "test" show this Friday at 9PM will run live for an hour...and yes I'll take some calls live on air as well...planning on making this a weekly deal maybe a mid week show and then the After Dark postgame show.

FYI for you old people....Postgame Show won't start until at least 11PM Friday nights so be prepared...generally I need to get back to the ranch before I can start the show so...

Listen Live: EDGY After Dark Postgame Show: Special Test Show this Friday 9PMCST

Love the idea - will it be AVAILABLE AT A LATER TIME ON PODCAST FOR SOME OF US OLD FOLKS WHO GO TO BED EARLY

Reactions: EdgyTim
Brings back memories of tuning the original Friday Night Lights radio show in on the way home from games. If I recall correctly, it was Laurence Holmes on The Score hosting. Let’s get out a Holla!!!!!!

First time caller longtime listener. How many hats do you own? I’ll hang up and wait for your answer. Great show.

Reactions: Bowie50
im curious to know how this "special test" will go...something like the one in Nevada in 42?

Gonna have a "test" show this Friday at 9PM will run live for an hour...and yes I'll take some calls live on air as well...planning on making this a weekly deal maybe a mid week show and then the After Dark postgame show.

FYI for you old people....Postgame Show won't start until at least 11PM Friday nights so be prepared...generally I need to get back to the ranch before I can start the show so...

Listen Live: EDGY After Dark Postgame Show: Special Test Show this Friday 9PMCST

i demand there be a bell.

Are you taking calls for anyone who identifies themselves as one of those listed on the biggest idiots thread??

Great idea .. looking forward to it.... going head to head with NBC Sports Friday Night lights?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT