ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Way's

Which opponent has the shortest trip and parents/alums that are most likely to be able to leave work when they want to...Benet @ LW West should be on Friday night if the triple cant be had

Benet @ LW West should be on Friday night if the triple cant be had

Benet plays LWC not LWW - but I like the Friday night option

Congratulations to all (3) Lincoln Way Schools for making the quarters
Congratulations to Providence Catholic as well

How many years can you say (3) teams from one town have all advanced to the quarters in the playoffs? (LWW,LWC and PC)

Great job by all !!!

It is impressive. Will be rooting for all the LW opponents. :)

Benet plays LWC not LWW - but I like the Friday night option

Congratulations to all (3) Lincoln Way Schools for making the quarters
Congratulations to Providence Catholic as well

How many years can you say (3) teams from one town have all advanced to the quarters in the playoffs? (LWW,LWC and PC)

Great job by all !!!

Marist, Rita,MC & Phillips are all from same town and still playing

True but their home town is slightly larger than New Lenox:p
West, Central, and East are made up of kids from Tinley Park, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox and I think maybe some Manhattan. Sorry if I missed any, please correct cause I'd like to know, but the point is more than New Lenox. I've noticed those from New Lenox like to look past that sometimes.

West, Central, and East are made up of kids from Tinley Park, Frankfort, Mokena, New Lenox and I think maybe some Manhattan. Sorry if I missed any, please correct cause I'd like to know, but the point is more than New Lenox. I've noticed those from New Lenox like to look past that sometimes.

Polk, he was talking about PC,LWW & LWC. all schools are in New Lenox

Reactions: polkhighhero
Ahh......Doh!!! Too much late night football yesterday.....argument still holds...LWW-New Lennox and Manhattan...(right?)...LWC- New Lennox and Mokena. As far as PC and other private schools... geography argument is tough to use, cause they are not limited. Sorry, to divert...but yes it is cool when many schools from same area do well. Reflective of deep talent pool or good feeder programs.

Ahh......Doh!!! Too much late night football yesterday.....argument still holds...LWW-New Lennox and Manhattan...(right?)...LWC- New Lennox and Mokena. As far as PC and other private schools... geography argument is tough to use, cause they are not limited. Sorry, to divert...but yes it is cool when many schools from same area do well. Reflective of deep talent pool or good feeder programs.

So Marist Rita and MC players are all from Chicago?

I think we are talking where the schools are located.

Regardless, it is pretty impressive that 3 schools located within miles of each other are all in the quarters.

Reactions: polkhighhero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT