ADVERTISEMENT

Let the “games” begin

Nobody beating Loyola or Mt.Carmel in the playoffs

Slow your roll big guy. LWE has something to say about that, don’t think for a minute the Griffins forgot about last year. think for a minute that both the ramblers

Slow your roll big guy. LWE has something to say about that, don’t think for a minute the Griffins forgot about last year.
The griffins indeed got there work cut out for them my friend….

The griffins indeed got there work cut out for them my friend….
No doubt but this won’t be easy. It’s not like East hasn’t beaten Loyola. This is a hungry East team. We are getting a head of ourselves. More games to be played before this could happen. Good luck to both programs in the playoffs nothing is given it’s earned!

6A, 7A and 8A all decided before the playoffs begin.
source.gif

Can't say I agree here, though. I think 7A is absolutely stacked and I expect Batavia, Edwardsville, Hersey to challenge the Caravan.

I think 8A has fewer true challengers, but I would actually make LWE the favorite and I wouldn't want to see Glenbard west either.

Can't say I agree here, though. I think 7A is absolutely stacked and I expect Batavia, Edwardsville, LWC, Hersey to challenge the Caravan.

I think 8A has fewer true challengers, but I would actually make LWE the favorite and I wouldn't want to see Glenbard west either.
I think edwardsville is 8a

Reactions: 4Afan
Can't say I agree here, though. I think 7A is absolutely stacked and I expect Batavia, Edwardsville, Hersey to challenge the Caravan.

Edwardsville is 8A

Slow your roll big guy. LWE has something to say about that, don’t think for a minute the Griffins forgot about last year.
LWE has not needed to work up a sweat since their close call in Week 2 with Batavia. They are going to need some tougher games in early rounds before having a chance should they reach the finals vs Loyola presumably.

Reactions: rjjtwest
LWE has not needed to work up a sweat since their close call in Week 2 with Batavia. They are going to need some tougher games in early rounds before having a chance should they reach the finals vs Loyola presumably.
Loyola should worry about reaching the finals. You’re sounding awful cocky. If they both make to the final it will be a tough game. Coach Z will have them more than ready.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT