ADVERTISEMENT

Lenti to Br. Rice!?!?!?

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
If you think about it, it really makes sense. He's the winningest coach in CCL history. He has contact in every south side Parish. Badke is coming off a horrible 2 win season.

Feeto
Stirring the pot and bringing up BR. Stop deflecting on the fact that your school completely dropped the ball with this move.
My u/o on you bringing Rice and Badke in on this was 10 minutes, I took the under.

If you think about it, it really makes sense. He's the winningest coach in CCL history. He has contact in every south side Parish. Badke is coming off a horrible 2 win season.

. . . and wait for the MC/BR two-year non-conference games to occur. Since he was ousted, this is a perfect way to get revenge.

Feeto
Stirring the pot and bringing up BR. Stop deflecting on the fact that your school completely dropped the ball with this move.
My u/o on you bringing Rice and Badke in on this was 10 minutes, I took the under.

Not deflecting at all. I know MC handled this poorly. I really think Coach Frank and Br Rice would be a great match. Tell me this...... Would you like to see Frank on the Rice sidelines? Would Rice be a better program with him there?

Not deflecting at all. I know MC handled this poorly. I really think Coach Frank and Br Rice would be a great match. Tell me this...... Would you like to see Frank on the Rice sidelines? Would Rice be a better program with him there?
Badke is a great fit at Rice and a Rice guy. He's building his program. Why bring in Lenti and the veer, a system that kids do not connect with anymore. It's part of what did him in at MC.
So my answer is no it's not better for Lenti to be at Rice.
It makes no sense and I havnt even brought up How Rice alumni and backers would hate it. Lenti is not liked in crusaderland at all.

I think Frank in an oversight role as HC with Dave as DC is a great way to get a program going. Not necessarily at Rice but Ive heard of worse things.

Badke is a great fit at Rice and a Rice guy. He's building his program. Why bring in Lenti and the veer, a system that kids do not connect with anymore. It's part of what did him in at MC.
So my answer is no it's not better for Lenti to be at Rice.
It makes no sense and I havnt even brought up How Rice alumni and backers would hate it. Lenti is not liked in crusaderland at all.

How is he a great fit? Doesn’t even work in the building anymore! Basically, the only coach on staff in the building is Lyons, who is a Soph coach. This would be an absolutely perfect move if only because Frank could bring in his whole staff. And don’t be a fool to think that the Rice Alum are in love with Badke. Remember that we all hated Rodman until he was a Bull!

How is he a great fit? Doesn’t even work in the building anymore! Basically, the only coach on staff in the building is Lyons, who is a Soph coach. This would be an absolutely perfect move if only because Frank could bring in his whole staff. And don’t be a fool to think that the Rice Alum are in love with Badke. Remember that we all hated Rodman until he was a Bull!
This alumni and many of the alumni that have clout/donate love badke.
How do you expect frank to sell a school he went up against for 35 years? This whole thread is dumb.
Case closed, moving on

Richie lane And McCarthy are both in the school but you knew that already.

You going to fire current teachers to bring in franks staff?
Let's Keep Rice and badke out of MC ball drop

This alumni and many of the alumni that have clout/donate love badke.
How do you expect frank to sell a school he went up against for 35 years? This whole thread is dumb.
Case closed, moving on
Hey, we agree on something! Extremely dumb thread. Lenti has a better chance of going to Rice then Badke does going to MC....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT