ADVERTISEMENT

Lake Forest pre game suggestions

Chicago is home of the deep dish!!! I'll eat ANY pizza. But I can guarantee you will not think Silo or P quads pizza tastes like cardboard.
Never did understand the ham and pineapple thing.

To finish your sentence.....not see your kids participate in a football season.

Reactions: PowerI66
Please, no offense, anyone, but I'm a Chicago native and pizza purist. I was always under the impression that deep dish was something for tourists (like Wrigley Field and pepperoni). To me, deep dish tastes like cardboard.

Anyone who puts pineapple on a pizza should be forced to (insert a terrible punishment).
There's nothing wrong with good Deep Dish Pizza BUT I think it makes it a different food. Good deep dish is more like a pizza lasagna or whatever you wanna call it.

Another example of where it becomes a different food: somebody at work once ordered some pizzas that were cheese, Italian Beef & hot giardiniera, it was very good but it WAS NOT pizza. It was an open-face Italian Beef sandwich in my opinion.

Pineapple? Ewwwwww!

Reactions: Gene K.
Please, no offense, anyone, but I'm a Chicago native and pizza purist. I was always under the impression that deep dish was something for tourists (like Wrigley Field and pepperoni). To me, deep dish tastes like cardboard.

Anyone who puts pineapple on a pizza should be forced to (insert a terrible punishment).
What are your thoughts on Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder?

What are your thoughts on Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder?

I've never been there. It happens to be located next door to my very favorite Chicago Italian restaurant (Riccardo Trattoria), and if I'm going to fight all that Lincoln Park traffic and parking challenges, I'll choose Riccardo's

There's nothing wrong with good Deep Dish Pizza BUT I think it makes it a different food. Good deep dish is more like a pizza lasagna or whatever you wanna call it.

Another example of where it becomes a different food: somebody at work once ordered some pizzas that were cheese, Italian Beef & hot giardiniera, it was very good but it WAS NOT pizza. It was an open-face Italian Beef sandwich in my opinion.

Pineapple? Ewwwwww!
well now i know i'll upset the 'pizza purists' with this following topping..........sauerkraut and canadian bacon is pretty tasty.

do you have taco za in chitown? what about meatball?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT