ADVERTISEMENT

JCA @ NLP

cornerrat

Aug 1, 2009
All.... I'm very curious by those in the know about this upcoming game. Do the Celtics have a chance? At 4-4 they are fighing for their playoff lives. I don't believe should they finish 4-5 they have enough PP's to make it in. If they manage a victory the win will change the landscape of 5A postseason . In a big way should when the qualifiers are announced they go 5A. If I recall corretly they were the largest team in the 2023 class 5A playoffs. Of course all of this moot if they do not win. Ratsy

PC always has a chance against JCA, it's a big rivalry game, especially with PC playing at home.

The big question is JCA considered 4-3 OR 5-3 with the forfeit to DLS last week?

All.... Fwiw (as always) the early projection line subject to change later on this week. Ratsy

Massey - JCA 30 NLP 14 (84%)
Calpreps - JCA 28 NLP 7 (N) (90%)

All.... I'm very curious by those in the know about this upcoming game. Do the Celtics have a chance? At 4-4 they are fighing for their playoff lives. I don't believe should they finish 4-5 they have enough PP's to make it in. If they manage a victory the win will change the landscape of 5A postseason . In a big way should when the qualifiers are announced they go 5A. If I recall corretly they were the largest team in the 2023 class 5A playoffs. Of course all of this moot if they do not win. Ratsy
PC can win.

JC is favored and should be favored. Both teams have had offensive struggles. PC's offensive struggles have been greater. Both teams hang their hat on their defenses. I believe JC's defense is a top 10 unit in the entire state. PC's defense is good, though I am unsure if they are in that same realm.

Most of the metrics point to a fairly narrow JC advantage. But with PC at home and in desperation mode week 9, is that enough to swing things in their favor?

Should be a good game.

Reactions: Dave Brody
Tell me your from downstate without telling me you are from downstate.... NLP
All.... Yes I caught it the first time Edgy. If I had a nickel every time I was told that over the years well you know what they say. Edgy if this game ends up being one of your week nine road trips can you please get my SHG flag back. I know someone likely has it in their basement. Not on the wall though because that would bring back unhappy memories from 2008. ☺️ Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT