ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Kumerow [South Elgin/ UWW] big game for Packers last night

epicbret

Jan 27, 2005
3/114/1

Looked smooth and a big ol' target. They just talked him up on NFL Network

Another IL kid is with the Packers too. Robert Tonyan from McHenry I believe he might be listed as a TE. He started his career as a QB at Indiana State and then finished as a two time MVC All Conference receiver

Reactions: epicbret
Is Kumerow related to Eric Kumerow IL player of the year in1983 from OPRF??

That is his dad.

I believe in 1983 one of the major Chicago newspapers picked Eric Kumerow as IL player of the year and the other major Chicago newspaper voted for Montini's Bob Westerkamp as IL player of the year.

Another IL kid is with the Packers too. Robert Tonyan from McHenry I believe he might be listed as a TE. He started his career as a QB at Indiana State and then finished as a two time MVC All Conference receiver
I remember him at both. Didn't know he was around the league.

I remember him at both. Didn't know he was around the league.
Yeah he was an undrafted free agent for Detroit last year but was cut after training camp, and then in week 15 or 16 the packers picked him up on the practice squad after one of their TEs went down and they signed him in the off season. Not sure where he is at when it comes to making the practice squad or not

The Fantasty football site I subscribe to (Footballguys.com) mentioned him as a deep sleeper to keep an eye on if Green Bay gets thin at receiver again this year so that leads me to believe he has a high chance to make the practice squad and possibly the 53man roster.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT