ADVERTISEMENT

It's XFL time!

IgorStL

Nov 6, 2017
It'll probably be garbage, but it's football, so I will probably watch it.
That being said... Please give me someone to root for! Is there any local talent playing in this league? If anyone knows of anyone, please list their name, position, and high school.

It'll probably be garbage, but it's football, so I will probably watch it.
That being said... Please give me someone to root for! Is there any local talent playing in this league? If anyone knows of anyone, please list their name, position, and high school.
I scanned a few rosters, but didn't see many names I recognized. I did know several coaches, which is why I'm choosing Jim Zorn and the Seattle Dragons as my XFL team.

I scanned a few rosters, but didn't see many names I recognized. I did know several coaches, which is why I'm choosing Jim Zorn and the Seattle Dragons as my XFL team.
My XFL team is whomever the Tampa Bay Vipers are playing (gotta fade Trestman).

Reactions: mullin17
So far so good. Already like the presentation and feel of the game better than AAF

Last edited:
So far so good. Already like the presentation and feel of the game better than AAF

Light years ahead of the AAF, I’m pleasantly surprised by the overall quality and the degenerate in me loves the betting lines on the info bar.

I loved it! The games were fast paced. Love the 24 second play clock. Love the 3 extra point options and kick off rules. The refs don’t call anything -it’s thunder done and I love it!

If St. Rita needs an infinity-1th uniform combo, the Houston Roughnecks might be a good template.

Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT