ADVERTISEMENT

Is Dierre Hill the State's Top RB? Who Else?

I would make the argument that Hill has the best O like in the entire state

To counter that

There isn’t a team in the entire Midwest that has the strength of schedule that ESL has

For him to pull those numbers is incredible

I would make the argument that Hill has the best O like in the entire state

To counter that

There isn’t a team in the entire Midwest that has the strength of schedule that ESL has

For him to pull those numbers is incredible
He does not play for ESL, he's at althoff, and for reference althoffs opponents are 5-17 on the year unless I've miscounted

The question can only be about his level of competition, not productivity.

Last night, he had four carries for 126 yards and 3 TDs.

On the season, he has 22 TD, two 2PATs and 966 yards rushing on 51 attempts for a 18.9 YPC clip.
Would be curious to know what Caden Considine's numbers for Byron look like this year.

Would be curious to know what Caden Considine's numbers for Byron look like this year.
I’m not 100% sure but I thought I read that he missed a game earlier.

Edit: it’s here behind a paywall but you can hit reader view on your phone.

——Freshman fullback Kaden McGough churned out 174 rushing yards and two TDs on 22 carries while filling in for injured 1,000-yard rusher Caden Considine. Knoll added 73 rushing yards.

Boyer said he anticipates Considine to be available later after Week 4. Byron led 14-3 at halftime after Dawson Criddle's short TD run.

"Caden Considine goes down and the next Kaden steps up," Talbert said. "I came up as a freshman last year and I thought I filled my role pretty well. He comes up and does the same thing, it’s just huge. If one guy goes down, the next guy comes up."——

Last edited:
Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT