ADVERTISEMENT

I'll be at Naperville North Friday AM for it's 7on7 and Linemen Challenge....

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
Two events going on at the same time between NN and West Aurora....but I'll go to NN Friday then go back to West Aurora for the linemen challenge.

Lots of good teams at NN tomorrow including

Minooka
WV
LW East
Naperville Central
Glenbard West
Wheaton North
Carmel
Neuqua Valley
Maine South
Naperville North
Metea Valley

Reactions: NorthsideFalcon
Two events going on at the same time between NN and West Aurora....but I'll go to NN Friday then go back to West Aurora for the linemen challenge.

Lots of good teams at NN tomorrow including

Minooka
WV
LW East
Naperville Central
Glenbard West
Wheaton North
Carmel
Neuqua Valley
Maine South
Naperville North
Metea Valley
Minooka wins in a nail biter over GBW. GBW was undefeated till that point including a DOMINATING win over Mount Carmel.

I think it gives insight on some players on the different teams. Who wins or loses at these camps have absolutely no bearing on how the entire team will be once the season starts. IMO

Reactions: McCaravan
I think it gives insight on some players on the different teams. Who wins or loses at these camps have absolutely no bearing on how the entire team will be once the season starts. IMO
Less then zero bearing. It’s like playing football with your buddies at the park. It’s a good workout and gets the competitive drive going but that’s all these are for. For skill positions still up for grabs it’s good to see how they have been responding

What's the point of having a tag that refers to a time you played 29 years ago? Everyone on this board lives in the past to some degree.
My tag is for graduation year. Has nothing to do with playing days especially considering the fall was in 93'. Nice try.

So graduating from high school is the best thing that ever happened to you. Must have been a lousy school. Or maybe you were lucky to graduate.
That's a screen name. You have NEVER seen me post my high school or some random video from playing days. You tried to compare a screen name to POSTING a video from 35 years ago. Again, nice try. I will also add, I wouldn't be were I am today if I hadn't graduated high school so there is a little argument of it being the best thing that has happened to me. LOL

Comparison would be me posting the St Rita game from 08' if there is a playoff matchup THIS year. Pointless.

Reactions: NNFAN
My year would be the old black and white reel to reel stuff. Good times!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT