ADVERTISEMENT

IHSA rules Peoria must forfeit wins

Not seeing more details yet. Would these wins have helped any teams make playoffs that didn't?

All.... The article off of PJstar's facebook. Ratsy

Garbage. At one school,transfers to another then transfers back. Richwoods used to be a gem but when they closed some of the rough high schools & sent those kids to Richwoods that sent kids to Notre Dame or other places

Any word on the running back from last season. Word going around was that he was 20. Heard it at the begining of the season. Kind of makes you wonder.

Had Peoria not made the playoffs due to this issue, I wonder whom would have gotten in instead and how that may have changed brackets from 1A to 8A.

Reactions: rjjtwest
What's the best way to punish a Peoria HS for cheating?

1. make them forfeit all their wins

2. make them a high seed in 5A BUT put them against JCA in round 1 (or replace with another CCL team)

3. Both of the above
:)

Reactions: rjjtwest and tuccs
Any word on the running back from last season. Word going around was that he was 20. Heard it at the begining of the season. Kind of makes you wonder.
I can’t speak to his age but he ran like a damn grown man that’s for sure.

Reactions: tuccs
benchwarmers-i-am12.gif

What's the best way to punish a Peoria HS for cheating?

1. make them forfeit all their wins

2. make them a high seed in 5A BUT put them against JCA in round 1 (or replace with another CCL team)

3. Both of the above
:)
Make the Peoria HC spend a Saturday with Harbaugh.

They should have taken care of this sooner then I think Marist 8A would have gotten in the playoffs. I wonder how that would have changed the layout? Someone with time on their hands can maybe redo the brackets. Marist 8A bumps someone down to 7A who bumps someone down to 6A so on & so on

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT