ADVERTISEMENT

If the PLAYOFFS started today.... (Week 9)

I havent seen Kankakee or Crete for that matter. I know their conference is really struggling right now. I know their (Kankakee) non-cons havent been a who's who either. I know Crete lost to but was somewhat competitive with a down East and up JCA. But it will be interesting seeing what happens. Personally I think Naz wins the class with some competitive games.
You left out one of Crete's non-cons. They beat a very good (6-2) Plainfield North team on the road in Week 2.

Lost in quarters in 2019. No 2020 season, so no success factor applied.
Correct me if I’m wrong but they were unmultiplied due to not winning 3 games in the playoffs in a 2 year span (really a 1 year span) and therefore fell in 7a. Moot point since they petitioned up.

Reactions: Bowie50
By less than a foot!!! :)
For the life of me I cannot fathom why they didnt go with the pass. Two of our starting DB's were out by the end of the game and it was clear we couldnt cover that one WR. But all's well that ends okay

Correct me if I’m wrong but they were unmultiplied due to not winning 3 games in a 2 year span (really a 1 year span) and therefore fell in 7a. Moot point since they petitioned up.
This is a better explanation

For the life of me I cannot fathom why they didnt go with the pass. Two of our starting DB's were out by the end of the game and it was clear we couldnt cover that one WR. But all's well that ends okay
Sometimes you just get too cute. I was there the night the kid that made that tackle committed to Missouri NW State. Still stung a bit.

Rock/paper/scissors.... Rock/Witty/Tom wasn't 5 out of their top 6 sitting for SR? 2-DB's WR OL RB?
SR JV won tonight w/o top two RBs who are up on the varsity tonight. Was told All varsity RBs held out for injuries.

Last edited:
Looks like we might get another matchup next Friday, winner gets Six Flags!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT