ADVERTISEMENT

IC vs Richmond Burton

Awful camera work on NFHS.

IC had a great punt that pinned R-B inside the 10. They turn it over and IC scores on next play. They go for 2 and get it.

15-9 IC with 10m left.

Another Catholic matchup. Odd thing is both IC Prep and Bishop Mac play in the Metro Suburban Blue - a league made up of a mix of public and private schools

Earlier in the year someone on here posted IC was missing multiple starters when they played Bmac (6, if I can recall correctly). Is there truth to that?

Looking forward to the rematch of one of the best games of the regular season. When IC and BMac played, the game was primarily dominated by BMac, but IC found a way to get it done. IC was without one of their best players that game. I do not believe 6 is accurate although I may be wrong.

Looking forward to the rematch of one of the best games of the regular season. When IC and BMac played, the game was primarily dominated by BMac, but IC found a way to get it done. IC was without one of their best players that game. I do not believe 6 is accurate although I may be wrong.

Extremely exciting to see this IC senior class get to end their high school careers playing for their third state title. Many of their key players have played on Varsity since their freshmen year. This class has posted a 51-3 record in their four years. Two of those three losses came to Bishop Macnamara the year Bishop Mac won state. Although they've played since then, IC gets one last game against one of two teams that has been able to stop them. A rematch of a regular season game which IC won in the last 20 seconds. Although most people wanted to see a IC-Rochester final, I think this is the best match-up for a title game. Two teams that know each other well. Hoping the Knights can pull out one more victory

Extremely exciting to see this IC senior class get to end their high school careers playing for their third state title. Many of their key players have played on Varsity since their freshmen year. This class has posted a 51-3 record in their four years. Two of those three losses came to Bishop Macnamara the year Bishop Mac won state. Although they've played since then, IC gets one last game against one of two teams that has been able to stop them. A rematch of a regular season game which IC won in the last 20 seconds. Although most people wanted to see a IC-Rochester final, I think this is the best match-up for a title game. Two teams that know each other well. Hoping the Knights can pull out one more victory
No question. Don't care for either team but Rochester isn't in it and despite it being an all private final I'm interested.

This is why I have been rooting for these two teams. It seems they have been setting up for a long standing rivalry so it makes the games just that much more compelling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT