ADVERTISEMENT

IC v. Pleasant Plains

Rochester is a top notch program, they will develop their kids like they have done for the last decade. Make no mistake they are kings in 4A. Very high quality coaching staff, phenomenal product year after year. They will be there in 2018
Well they won't get any transfers according to BBC

Rochester is a top notch program, they will develop their kids like they have done for the last decade. Make no mistake they are kings in 4A. Very high quality coaching staff, phenomenal product year after year. They will be there in 2018

Can you please have them beat Hersher like a rag doll next year 100-0?

You realize Rochester and other small public school guys side with me on these issues... right?

Don’t know and don’t care either way.

I need a new Johnsburg! Maybe it will be Highland or ICCP next year? I agree- Rochester would be overkill I think.

Wrong....IC had Althoff and still does...week 1....and has JCA week 2...what does "for a while" mean??? Is JCA taking the place of Althoff??? Then week 2 is open...explain your nonsense....

btw...do your homework before you reply....just sayin'

Wrong....IC had Althoff and still does...week 1....and has JCA week 2...what does "for a while" mean??? Is JCA taking the place of Althoff??? Then week 2 is open...explain your nonsense....

btw...do your homework before you reply....just sayin'
Lmao or maybe understand wtf you’re talking about before replying...

Naz was open forever weeks 1 and 2. IC has had Althoff signed for awhile week 1 but not as long as Naz has been opened. It was discussed several months ago but IC said maybe week 2 as they had something “in the works” with Althoff. IC has just recently agreed with JCA to play week 2, which just so happens to be the week Naz is still open and is feverishly trying to fill.

You can say it didn’t work out for both but that’s simply not accurate. You can say I’m making it up and it’ll be my word against yours but I’ll leave you with this... Naz has been desperately trying to fill their schedule, whether right or wrong they’ve had people posting here soliciting games, posting on twitter about openings and have had openings posted on ihsa and ihsfca for months. So IC either said no or Naz somehow didn’t approach IC despite the fact that Naz was begging for a game everywhere imaginable.

Reactions: Cross Bones
Lmao or maybe understand wtf you’re talking about before replying...

Naz was open forever weeks 1 and 2. IC has had Althoff signed for awhile week 1 but not as long as Naz has been opened. It was discussed several months ago but IC said maybe week 2 as they had something “in the works” with Althoff. IC has just recently agreed with JCA to play week 2, which just so happens to be the week Naz is still open and is feverishly trying to fill.

You can say it didn’t work out for both but that’s simply not accurate. You can say I’m making it up and it’ll be my word against yours but I’ll leave you with this... Naz has been desperately trying to fill their schedule, whether right or wrong they’ve had people posting here soliciting games, posting on twitter about openings and have had openings posted on ihsa and ihsfca for months. So IC either said no or Naz somehow didn’t approach IC despite the fact that Naz was begging for a game everywhere imaginable.
Look here friend....I didn't say you were "making it up". You posted with a "tone" that indicated the IC was "hiding" from Naz....not true.

I do know they they did decline a prominent DVC week 2 game. That was a good decision because of depth even though IC probably has a better starting 22 then that DVC team....there's much more that goes into the scheduling process than ego. That's not a slam on you....but how do you state that "not as long as Naz has been opened"????. what Intel can you share to validate that IC is "hiding"?

Look here friend....I didn't say you were "making it up". You posted with a "tone" that indicated the IC was "hiding" from Naz....not true.

I do know they they did decline a prominent DVC week 2 game. That was a good decision because of depth even though IC probably has a better starting 22 then that DVC team....there's much more that goes into the scheduling process than ego. That's not a slam on you....but how do you state that "not as long as Naz has been opened"????. what Intel can you share to validate that IC is "hiding"?
They are both great programs....just stop bashing!

I do know that both Naz and EStL posters had been posting about openings the same weeks earlier in the season. Not sure what the hold up is.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
I'm sure Naz will be fine playing Chicago Clark or maybe they can upgrade their schedule to Clemente...Just messing Naz fans.

Good to see IC playing SF again. I've always loved that game. Back in the day it was a huge game for both teams, especially IC, to be able to make the playoffs in the old SCC. Fun fact, St. Francis was originally the Knights but had to change their name before they came to the SCC since IC was already the Knights so they made them change it.

Sandnagger

I'm sure Naz will be fine playing Chicago Clark or maybe they can upgrade their schedule to Clemente...Just messing Naz fans.

Good to see IC playing SF again. I've always loved that game. Back in the day it was a huge game for both teams, especially IC, to be able to make the playoffs in the old SCC. Fun fact, St. Francis was originally the Knights but had to change their name before they came to the SCC since IC was already the Knights so they made them change it.
Seriously? Great pull Cliff Clavin...lol. Thanks for the fun fact!

Seriously? Great pull Cliff Clavin...lol. Thanks for the fun fact!
Lol at Cliff Clavin.

True story. A teammate of mine's dad who was a St. Francis grad gave us this great speech before homecoming 1999 against SF and said something along the lines of changing their name because IC was here first. We won that game 19-7. That was the first big win at IC in a long time.

Looked it up and in fact they did change their name in 1965 from Knights to Spartans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT