ADVERTISEMENT

HF Vs LWW game

Yes because LWW is always well coached and disciplined . Game was much closer than the 2 score difference. West had a great game plan of bleeding the clock and up until late Q3, had control of the game. Some costly fumbles and lack of athleticism was the difference. Personally, I don't see how East doesn't win next week and it's probably not going to be close .

Yes because LWW is always well coached and disciplined . Game was much closer than the 2 score difference. West had a great game plan of bleeding the clock and up until late Q3, had control of the game. Some costly fumbles and lack of athleticism was the difference. Personally, I don't see how East doesn't win next week and it's probably not going to be close .

Thanks for the insight. I have all respected LWW my kids played youth & HS football with some of the Mokena kids and they were tough as nails and very good athletes.

Reactions: Gene K.
As ive been saying this HF isnt as good physically as we're accustomed to. If you look at their scores they are dominating the 2nd half of games. This is all coaching.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT