ADVERTISEMENT

Hey DOS

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
After blowing multiple chances yesterday will the boys in Coastal aqua blue be able to come back from 0-1? They looked like the better of the two teams yesterday so it should be pretty interesting today.

Clown, dean is presently in a drunkin stupor in the great city of Las Vegas.

According to the 3:18am phone all (no joke), he has not lost a game he has bet on yet and is 2k up.

Can't wait to hear these stories.

just got back....i actually bet against Coastal game 1 and if there was a game 3 was gonan bet vs them......couldnt believe SC was +110 to be honest with Cooper throwing and Coastal having ran their 1 and 2 ragged vs Charleston......i also documented my pick beforehand so i couldnt be accused embellishing......day one won with TCU +240 vs Texas(100 to win the 240) and Florida vs Miami ...FL was -170 put 700 on them and won something like 464 and then i parlayed Virginia game 1 and FL-Miami game 2 for big money.......just lost Arkansas as a value bet i did...50 bucks to win 160 and i lost 200 on VA today
This post was edited on 6/14 1:58 AM by DeanOfSelection

Things started off badly though...i walk into Ceasras fri morning and they didnt even have any college games,,,,unreal...they did last 2 years i went....i ended up going to Wynn and actually kinda like their book better and they hsd the games.....i truly truly could not believe coastal was favored....-130...boggled my mind and i thought FL would even be -200 range i thought a steal at -170. but fri and sat was on fire...3 one run wins sat w VA,FL and S Car and TCU win fri along with FL. I lost today with VA and a throw away w Arkanas who was so close. Very successful business trip.

i hate to disappoint but nothing too crazy.....definitely my best trip gambling ive ever had but nothing too wild.....

the thing with coastal

They definitely are better than when i was there but they dont play the schedule we did. We would play at Clemson a 3 game set on a weeknd, at Miami etc,NC 4 games....now they still play a Clemson or NC but its a tues or wed midweek game....BIG difference not playing other teams horses. Plus Coastal was throwing a borderline rotation guy at Clem and NC this year. Also the Big South is very weak. Winthrop has been down. The best team Coastal played in an actual 3 game set was SD and they lost it 2-1.

Had there been a game 3 Coastal would have gotten hammered. SC much more quality depth of arms. CCU had to use Meo and Wheeler on 1 and 2 days rest to even advance and that burned them up. I honestly expected SC top be -180 or something.....-150 minimum based on that and couldnt believe coastal was -130......SC was +110....jumped all over that....layed off game 2 though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT