ADVERTISEMENT

Glenbard North

Cross Bones

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2001
I was able to watch some games.

Looks like GBN has some size on the lines not huge, but not small either. Some good athletes at the skills. They seem kind of like us in that they dont do anything crazy, just line up and play football and if you win you win. They have played a couple top 10 teams and lost by a point as well as a loss to a WWS fighting for their playoff lives. Based on resumes I would have to agree with Mike O'Brien that GBN should be favored in this game along with the fact Bolingbrook tends to play better on the road. I am looking at a low scoring affair though, maybe 14-7 with the Panthers being the favorites.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Anomalyout28
I think this is one of the better 1st round matchups of the weekend. Massey has the Brook as 5 point favorites at home and 1 point favorites at neutral field. Calpreps has North as 1 point faves

I think this is one of the better 1st round matchups of the weekend. Massey has the Brook as 5 point favorites at home and 1 point favorites at neutral field. Calpreps has North as 1 point faves
Since the DuKane and SWSC only had the one game Lake Park v LWC I imagine those formulas are basing a lot on a little. But the word on CP is they get more accurate as time passes.

Both teams should have trouble scoring. Since I predicted that it'll probably be 45-42

If Bolingbrook can stop the run, they should be okay. GN will run the ball to death. Gonna be cold and rainy Friday.

If Bolingbrook can stop the run, they should be okay. GN will run the ball to death. Gonna be cold and rainy Friday.
Icky for us that have games Friday. Not so much for those that play Saturday. Will be cold Saturday tho

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT