ADVERTISEMENT

Glenbard North 14, Mt Carmel 21 early 4th

It’s cool. The only time I’ve seen u post is something against MC. I thought there was a correlation. But maybe I’m judging to quickly.

Regardless, chastising the refs under an assumed name is pretty bush-league. Let’s move on.

Good luck to the remaining Dukane conference teams. I’ll give u the last word and I’m out

It’s cool. The only time I’ve seen u post is something against MC. I thought there was a correlation. But maybe I’m judging to quickly.

Regardless, chastising the refs under an assumed name is pretty bush-league. Let’s move on.

Good luck to the remaining Dukane conference teams. I’ll give u the last word and I’m out
You are full of crap. I have nothing against MC and never have. Sorry if 4 holding calls in a row was mildly shocking to me. I guess it happens every game I just never noticed till yesterday because I hate the Caravan so much. By making a weak attempt to find some bias you only exposed yours.

I really thought we were going to lose this one.

Me too. They were off their game for most of three quarters. Couldn't get much going offensively, and defensive stalwart Marty O'Brien was victimized for two passing touchdowns. Left me in a state of depression. But then the Caravan exploded for three touchdowns in four minutes, lifting me to a height of excitement that was proportional to the depths I had been in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT