ADVERTISEMENT

FREE Seminar: Understanding the College Recruiting Process

EdgyTim

Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
I'll be taking part in this seminar presented by Mark Jones and happy to be on the panel.

I would like to invite the Lake County community to the first annual “Understanding the College Recruiting Process” Seminar and Panel Discussion.

The event is “FREE” to the Public. The event will be held on April 7th, 2019 from 5pm-7pm, at Lake Forest College.

The seminar will focus on understanding … NCAA Qualification Requirements, What College Coaches look for in Student/Athletes, Do's and Don'ts in recruiting, What role the Parent, Coach and Athlete play in the process, and more.

There will be a Full Panel discussion which will consist of college and high school coaches, educators, parents, male/female student athletes and local trainers.

The event will take place at Lillard Science Center (Building #7), Lake Forest, IL 60045. Please use this link https://www.lakeforest.edu/about/ourcampus/map.php to help locate the building once on campus.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at mark_s_jones@hotmail.com

Thanks Edgy for posting and agreeing to be on the Panel Discussion.

Please come out and support. There is no need for paid recruiting services. Learn the process and help each other.

Mark Jones

Panel Discussion Participates Announced: FREE Seminar - Understanding the College Recruiting Process

Mark Jones will provide valuable information to start the seminar. The goal for panel discussion is to leave 1.5 hours for parents, student/athletes and others in attendance to ask questions to the panel guest. There is no wrong question. From my experience most parents and athletes have the same questions regarding the recruiting process but never ask them. I did ask those questions, therefore, I was able to figure out the puzzle. The value of this seminar is learning from others. We will keep answers short and to the point, so we can answer the audience burning questions.

There will be a Full Panel discussion which will consist of college and high school coaches, educators, parents, male/female student athletes and local trainers.

Below is the confirmed panel guest.
    • Jim Catanzaro – Head Football Coach Lake Forest College, other college coaches have been invited
    • Bryan McNulty - Head Football Coach Warren Township High School
    • Jonathan Hadnott - Head Football Coach Waukegan High School and Director at USA Football
    • Tim O'Halloran “Edgy Tim” - Chicago partner with the Rivals network
    • Donna Singleton – Parent of Current Student Athlete (w/ multiple offers)
    • Anthony Norris – Parent of Past Student Athlete (D1, D2, and D3 offers)
    • Tracy Turner - Parent of Past Student Athlete (Multiple Power 5 Offers)
    • Landon Cox – Beyond Sports Foundation, Director of Athletics & College Support
    • Olen McGhee – Owner of DIPT, Sport Performance & Athletic Development
    • Beryl Washington - Warren Township Librarian & supporter of student/athletes studies
    • College and High School Student/Athletes who is/have gone through the recruiting process
The event will be held on April 7th, 2019 from 5pm-7pm, at Lake Forest College.
The event will take place at Lillard Science Center (Building #7), Lake Forest, IL 60045. Please use this link https://www.lakeforest.edu/about/ourcampus/map.php to help locate the building once on campus.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at mark_s_jones@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,
Mark S Jones

Reactions: UniversalAdvice
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT