ADVERTISEMENT

For Sure Titles

This is a pretty lame/pathetic tweet from Tuscola...

The clear insinuation here is that Althoff is pulling/recruiting from all over the St. Louis metro. Anyone with a minimal familiarity with that area knows that is not true...
So, the go 8-1 preceded by 7-5, 3-6, 3-6, 1-8 and now it’s due to monster and sudden recruiting? Doesn’t work that way. Maybe they just have a good class of kids this year. If the go 8-1 or better the next four years I’ll maybe believe it

Karma for them being one of the ringleaders to getting St Teresa kicked out of the CIC and then refusing to play them this year when they both had an open week.

Hope Althoff clocks them……… LOL
Tuscola and it's adults are hands down some of the most childish people I've ever encountered. Althoff will clock them. I only pray they get on the bus home safely. It's a deeper shade of red in those parts....

No one. This one seems cut and dry until someone proves us wrong. Predicting that is going to be the equivalent to spotting Bigfoot riding a unicorn down Capitol Ave in Springfield on his way to demolish the Illinois congress... and fix those dated Christmas lights while he's at it.

****, that's political... on his way down Jefferson Ave to get some smoked wings from Westwoods Lodge!

Rochester would beat IC by 28 easy. If IC had a glimmer of hope to make the finals I would just say go ahead and start the clock now. I have actually already bought a replica trophy for the 2023 state championship to go with the other 8 I have sitting in my living room. Rochester is the clearest favorite.
So clearly unknowledgeable. I'm not sure you are serious.

IC rested players during the season and Rochester pounded Peoria week 1 and the entire CS8 all season. This year's Rochester team isn't simply trying to out score everyone. It's a more classic Derek Leonard offense than the hefty QB play that almost got the job done last year. IC will lose early in the tournament.

IC rested players during the season and Rochester pounded Peoria week 1 and the entire CS8 all season. This year's Rochester team isn't simply trying to out score everyone. It's a more classic Derek Leonard offense than the hefty QB play that almost got the job done last week. IC will lose early in the tournament.
Are you making this stuff up as you type it?

• Haha
Reactions: cigaros
No, it's just pure numbers. Go look at the scores. I can even show you highlights. Rochester is the real deal. Now realize the very nature of this thread is ridiculous since there is no such thing as a "For Sure Champ". It is fun it gets squares like you all butt hurt. Be sure to buy a ticket for the state finals to watch Rocket numbers 9 land on your face. IC will be done early.

No, it's just pure numbers. Go look at the scores. I can even show you highlights. Rochester is the real deal. Now realize the very nature of this thread is ridiculous since there is no such thing as a "For Sure Champ". It is fun it gets squares like you all butt hurt. Be sure to buy a ticket for the state finals to watch Rocket numbers 9 land on your face. IC will be done early.
I needed a chuckle tonight...

Reactions: Gene K.
This will be fun... replying here to save this for later... IC is a wagon.

I’ll be shocked if QND doesn’t win by at least 2-3 TD’s.

ALAH plays in one of the worst small school conferences in the state.

QND plays one of the toughest 2A schedules in the state.
"I'll be shocked if QND doesn't win by at least 2-3 TD's."

You have officially been shocked.

@Silver Rain Sorry about my bad attempt at humor. I agree there's a disparity. Most of the large schools are in the northern part of the state. Large schools tend to get more media coverage both in print and video due to economic consideration. That media coverage is then translated into people here talking about it because there's coverage.

For these smaller towns, football is life (...in the fall. Then they switch to basketball in the winter...) The whole town is at the game. Or they're traveling to the neighboring city to cheer on their team. Nobody is staying home to watch the game on a livestream. As a result, there's not much of a market to really drive streaming in the same way. Some might have the local radio station covering it, but that means you have to be somewhat local to hear. If I wanted to see/hear the Sesser/Catlin game this weekend, my best option is to drive to it. Finding it online is going to be hard. As a result, its really hard for me to have any sort of informed conversation or debate about them.

Then again, when has being informed ever been a requirement to comment on something? 🤷🏼‍♂️

@Silver Rain Sorry about my bad attempt at humor. I agree there's a disparity. Most of the large schools are in the northern part of the state. Large schools tend to get more media coverage both in print and video due to economic consideration. That media coverage is then translated into people here talking about it because there's coverage.

For these smaller towns, football is life (...in the fall. Then they switch to basketball in the winter...) The whole town is at the game. Or they're traveling to the neighboring city to cheer on their team. Nobody is staying home to watch the game on a livestream. As a result, there's not much of a market to really drive streaming in the same way. Some might have the local radio station covering it, but that means you have to be somewhat local to hear. If I wanted to see/hear the Sesser/Catlin game this weekend, my best option is to drive to it. Finding it online is going to be hard. As a result, its really hard for me to have any sort of informed conversation or debate about them.

Then again, when has being informed ever been a requirement to comment on something? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I never doubted the pride and passion small towns have for their teams. I did occasionally ask myself why the fans didn't appear on Edgy more often. Thanks for the enlightenment.

• Haha
Reactions: Checkdowncharlie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT