ADVERTISEMENT

Fenwick/Oak Park

it didnt, meant to write not, mistakenly put now. insert not should make more sense.
So you were supporting a lie to make yourself feel better?
What have you done that has mattered to anyone other than your Bally buddies?

Today, i can be at union station in 20 min
Is there a Bally's at Union station or a spandex store? I've never been.

I do not work downtown, so daytime is out.
Later in the day early evening are better for me.

I'll also be sure some of the boys and people in the program you accused will finally get to put a face and name with the situation.

Is there a Bally's at Union station or a spandex store? I've never been.

I do not work downtown, so daytime is out.
Later in the day early evening are better for me.

Oh, because earlier when you said any time, i actually thought you meant any time.

I'll also be sure some of the boys and people in the program you accused will finally get to put a face and name with the situation.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, how many times do i need to state what happened, i came here and posted a link to an external article. Can I make that any more clearer?

Oh, because earlier when you said any time, i actually thought you meant any time.

I didn't accuse anyone of anything, how many times do i need to state what happened, i came here and posted a link to an external article. Can I make that any more clearer?

Sorry... I do have a job. I apologize if that isn't part of a general assumption.

If you posted the link, you are just as guilty by spreading bull rap rumors.
Why would you do that? What purpose?
Being a lying meathead in spandex will not get you very far

This thread has become unbelievable! Challenging another poster to "meet to continue the conversation?" Classic.

This thread has become unbelievable! Challenging another poster to "meet to continue the conversation?" Classic.
He didn't like being called out for spreading lies.
I think his spandex has cut off the circulation

Sorry... I do have a job. I apologize if that isn't part of a general assumption.
No, it's part of the general assumption, that's why I asked if you are downtown today, I'll be happy to meet you and you responded with "any time" so what was i suppose to think?

If you posted the link, you are just as guilty by spreading bull rap rumors.
That honestly can't be what you really think. Ignazio, just linked a story about CPS funding...are you suggesting he is also spreading rumors? You better get over to that thread and call him a liar and accuse him of flaming rumors.

No, it's part of the general assumption, that's why I asked if you are downtown today, I'll be happy to meet you and you responded with "any time" so what was i suppose to think?

That honestly can't be what you really think. Ignazio, just linked a story about CPS funding...are you suggesting he is also spreading

YOU WERE SPREADING LIES!!!
What was your purpose????

Was your spandex riding up?

That honestly can't be what you really think. Ignazio, just linked a story about CPS funding...are you suggesting he is also spreading rumors? You better get over to that thread and call him a liar and accuse him of flaming rumors.
CPS funding cans be researched and be verified...

You were spreading self admitted lies.
Big difference meathead

CPS funding cans be researched and be verified...

Since you're the link police, go verify it and make sure he's not spreading lies...we'll expect a full report.

You keep changing your f#ing tune to support your argument. Earlier you said that sharing a link is the same thing as spreading rumors, but now their are certain conditions when you can link external sources? When the article was written, it's not like is had big bold letters across the top saying this is all lies. If you're hell bent over this topic go figure out who wrote the original article and take action.

Keep trying to insult me, just because I don't believe is heckling teenagers doesn't mean I'm not vengeful.

Since you're the link police, go verify it and make sure he's not spreading lies...we'll expect a full report.

You keep changing your f#ing tune to support your argument. Earlier you said that sharing a link is the same thing as spreading rumors, but now their are certain conditions when you can link external sources? When the article was written, it's not like is had big bold letters across the top saying this is all lies. If you're hell bent over this topic go figure out who wrote the original article and take action.

Keep trying to insult me, just because I don't believe is heckling teenagers doesn't mean I'm not vengeful.

You were spreading self admitted lies:

Yes or No

( circle with your crayon)

You were spreading lies about kids:

Yes or No

(Crayon again if you didn't eat it)

When you spread the lies, did you do anything to verify validity of the claim prior to spreading the lies?

Yes or No

( probably crumbs by now, but crayon if you can)

http://blogs.dailyherald.com/node/3325

For those that forgot Brin was the guy who said his friend's friend heard about this.

Also a lot of people do read Edgytim. If you think this site doesn't have any influence on things I would disagree. I mean we were all pissing and moaning about 1-32 seeding in 7A&8A and it happened. I'm sure not 100% because of us it was changed but I know there is at least one IHSA official on this site.

Last edited:
http://blogs.dailyherald.com/node/3325

For those that forgot Brin was the guy who said his friend's friend heard about this.

Also a lot of people do read Edgytim. If you think this site doesn't have any influence on things I would disagree. I mean we were all pissing and moaning about 1-32 seeding in 7A&8A and it happened. I'm sure not 100% because of us it was changed but I know there is at least one IHSA official on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm on a phone and missing something, but what does this prove?

" rumors were also cropping up on the internet"

Haha, don't know what you want me to say, you caught be red handed. You found the smoking gun.

PR, you can take your little test and shove it up your ass, preferably before you remove MS4 from it.

You two are a waste of time. Come at me with your weak ass garbage. Later

Haha, don't know what you want me to say, you caught be red handed. You found the smoking gun.

PR, you can take your little test and shove it up your ass, preferably before you remove MS4 from it.

PRESTIGE WORLDWIDE!

[QUOTE="Brin22, post: 120196, member: 806"]Haha, don't know what you want me to say, you caught be red handed. You found the smoking gun.

You two are a waste of time. Come at me with your weak ass garbage. Later[/QUOTE]

That's it! That's all I ever wanted! You finally standing up like the man you were taught to be at SR. Thank you. Now let's be friends.

[QUOTE="Brin22, post: 120196, member: 806"]Haha, don't know what you want me to say, you caught be red handed. You found the smoking gun.

That's it! That's all I ever wanted! You finally standing up like the man you were taught to be at SR. Thank you. Now let's be friends.[/QUOTE]

Does he have to pass the Crayon Challenge MS4?

That's it! That's all I ever wanted! You finally standing up like the man you were taught to be at SR. Thank you. Now let's be friends.

Does he have to pass the Crayon Challenge MS4?[/QUOTE]

No Sir

USD, remember over the summer someone tried to start an Edgy golf outing but it never really got going.
I'm thinking, since it's kind of off season for Edgy, that maybe an Edgy Tim Fight Club might work??
Combatants would each pay a fee, and they must wear the uniform of their team during the battle.
Perhaps the "loooser" (sp) would be forced to buy everyone a round of beer, or several, and learn the victors team fight song?
Tag Team battles would be an option.
How about Fenwick fans versus Plainfield North fans, even make it a three way with an IHSA team included. For that one the bell could ring a bunch of different times, but no one would know which was the right bell ending the round or maybe there wouldn't be any bell at all. The rules could be flexible.
Maybe the loooooser has to be Edgy's chauffeur during the football season or maybe not, an angry chauffeur doesn't sound like a very good idea.
Instead, maybe they just do yard work at Edgy's house for a season, that would encourage them to fight less or better.
Edgy charges an admission fee for those in attendance, it seems like a real moneymaker.

It's not like I denied starting a post and linking an article, I'll admit I did do that, but to claim my post started this whole shit storm is, at most, circumstantial...you can't pin that on me. Sucks for me, but happy for the kids, that what was laid out in the linked article turned out to be false. Sucks that linked information that was eventually proven false, but I will never agree I was wrong pasting in a link from an external source. Believe me, I would rather look like a jag off than have proof that players did things that should not have. Happy to put foot in mouth on that.

I know I give MS a lot of shit sometimes, but I don't know how you guys pulled off the 8A Champ this year. Well done.

Hopefully we can consider this situation as resolved and closed, important things on my end have been neglected because of this thread.

Reactions: PRokie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT