ADVERTISEMENT

Feels Good Man...

Should feel good. Batavia played a great game and deserves to enjoy this for a lifetime. Big Coach Piron fan. Congrats

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
Congrats! B Dog!! Make sure the boys get a make up exam for your Calculus class if a couple are “sick” on Monday! I think a lot of kids going to be pretty excited tonite and tomorrrow. Fantastic OT game!
No make up for Calculus class unless it is integration as opposed to differentiation...Calculus 2 in college killed my dreams of doing math for a living.

Congratulations from your Aurora Christian neighbors to the south. Very happy for your staff and the boys! It was such an exciting game and glad to see you prevail. Enjoy!

Congrats,

Just when I thought you couldn't top the Rochester game from Friday night, PR/Naz played a great game. Then your team and LZ....

Great weekend of highschool football. Also, from what I saw of the crowds on TV. Finals should be in DeKalb every year.

I met some really nice folks from Batavia. Classy program all the way around! Their stands were 90% full. Congrats Bulldogs!

Reactions: BataviaDogs1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT