ADVERTISEMENT

Fall 2021 Streaming Plans?

kpjasion

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2014
Palatine, IL
Anyone have any ideas about schools streaming plans for this fall?

I actually liked last spring as I got to watch, either live or later on YouTube/NFHS/etc, alot of games.

I know at present most schools are planning to have full capacity stands, but with the Delta variant and all, kinda hoping schools will do like this past spring and keep streaming their games.

Reactions: Schwab54
Anyone have any ideas about schools streaming plans for this fall?

I actually liked last spring as I got to watch, either live or later on YouTube/NFHS/etc, alot of games.

I know at present most schools are planning to have full capacity stands, but with the Delta variant and all, kinda hoping schools will do like this past spring and keep streaming their games.
I haven't heard anything d211 wise, but the schools installed systems on the press boxes for this. I can't imagine they would not out it to good use at this point

I know most schools installed cameras in all sporting venues Gyms, fields, pools, etc. I was told that install/broadcast cost was covered by COVID Relief $ up to 3 years(2 more years to go). Then schools will be on the hook for Hudl, VidSwap, QuikCut, etc. and their services for services.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT