ADVERTISEMENT

EVILLE Huntley - 14-14 early 2q

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
I have no idea the real score or time.

Logged in at 645 - blank. Then at 700 - says it’s near half, 12-13 ... but that stems off.

No announcers and they’ve not shown scoreboards.

Last edited:
Work emergency disrupted my night - I even had to wait on the pizza delivery to go address the issue (.4 miles from home, fortunately.)

Watching from where I left off but realized EVILLE scored 21 points in 12:36 to gain the win.

Crusader, please keep picking against Eville each week. It’s been working out well for the Tigers.

Let’s go SWC today! 2-0 and can make it 4-0. I’m trying to figure out if I’m going to Pana or East Side for some playoff football.

Crusader, please keep picking against Eville each week. It’s been working out well for the Tigers.

Let’s go SWC today! 2-0 and can make it 4-0. I’m trying to figure out if I’m going to Pana or East Side for some playoff football.
Eside! See you there.

If that’s all it takes, I’ll pick against them from here on out!

Go to East Side - how could you consider Pana as a possible option?

Could care less about Pana, but may have a few ties to the Red and Black rolling in there today. I’m usually working on Saturdays so I rarely get to see DuQuoin play living in the metro east.

Wow. What a game. I thought Huntley might be a semifinal team. They just had so many weapons. Apparently this was THE senior class they had been waiting for. Maybe Edwardsville has figured it out and is more dangerous than we thought. The knock has been their passing game but they threw for 189 in frigid, windy temps. I hear their star RB should be back for round 2 as well.

Wow. What a game. I thought Huntley might be a semifinal team. They just had so many weapons. Apparently this was THE senior class they had been waiting for. Maybe Edwardsville has figured it out and is more dangerous than we thought. The knock has been their passing game but they threw for 189 in frigid, windy temps. I hear their star RB should be back for round 2 as well.

Not to take anything away from a good Ed’s team without their RB, - but Maybe the Fox Valley not as good in the top 3 as we were all thinking just a few weeks back?

Reactions: DCH88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT