Position: RB

High School:
Bolingbrook

Graduation Year: 2019

Height: 5-foot-9

Weight: 180 pounds

Video Link:

My impressions of Quentin Pringle:
I was able to see Quentin Pringle once in live game action in 2017. Pringle, who was part of a very strong Raiders backfield in 2017 played running back las season for the Raiders and head coach John Ivlow. Pringle gained just over 1,000 yards and as a special mention all area player last season.

Evaluation of Quentin Pringles:
Pringle was able to show his exceptional speed and vision last year part of the Raiders Thunder and Lightning backfield with both Pringle and junior RB Anthony Williams Jr. to great success. Pringle has very impressive speed including a very impressive first step and burst. Pringle also has very good vision and is also well schooled in his overall fundamentals. Pringle has excellent straight line speed and has several gears. Pringle also is a very solid receiver out of the backfield and a positive in the passing game. Pringle also runs with authority, can and will take on all defenders and is capable of breaking tackles. Pringle also has good wiggle and change of direction, runs with good lean and hits the hole hard.

Questions or possible room for improvement for Quentin Pringle? The only real question in regards to Pringle is his overall size/frame. Can Pringle become an every down running back at the higher FBS level? Can he add more needed weight and bulk along with getting a bit stronger while still keeping his very impressive speed? Could Pringle become say a slotback at the FBS level?

Projected level:

Rivals.com currently has Quentin Pringle as an unranked prospect.

Quentin Pringle was just a very impressive player last season and someone who has the potential and ability to become a game breaker at the college level.

Pringle has added a handful of lower D1 and FCS offers and recruiting attention and as far as I can see that's a pretty good indicator on a good fit and level for Quentin Pringle.

I'm starting Quentin Pringle off as a high 2 star name....Quentin Pringle will no question be in line for a big 2018 senior season and will again be a threat to break a big play on literally every carry in 2018.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News