Name: Alec Palella

Position: TE/DE

High School: Bartlett

Graduation Year: 2021

Height: 6-foot-5

Weight: 220 pounds

Video Link:

My impressions of Alec Palella:
I was able to see Alec Palella in a team 7on7 event at Wheaton South last June. Palella will be a three year varsity starter for Bartlett in 2020 and was named as an all conference performer for the Hawks in 2019.

Evaluation of Alec Palella: Alec Palella has lots to offer at the next level. Palella has been a two way starter for the Hawks over the last few seasons and I feel he's best mat the tight end position in college. However, Palella possesses impressive size/frame and I can see him also possibly developing into say a potential offensive linemen as well as playing TE/DT or DE. Palella as mentioned has impressive size, frame and is a hard nosed and a hard working player. Palella has good overall ball skills and awareness at tight end and shows good hands as well. Palella on the defensive line seems to have a good nose for the football and is a sure tackler who also uses his hands well in traffic to separate and disengage from opposing offensive linemen.

Room for improvement? Palella no question will need to improve his overall speed and quickness at the high college level regardless of position. Physically Palella is about as a college ready made as anyone in the Class of 2021.

Projected level: Rivals has Alec Palella listed as an unranked recruit in the Class of 2021.

My Early Thoughts of Alec Palella?

Alec Palella is already holding a handful of recruiting interest and offers this spring from a handful of MAC schools along with some higher level FCS schools. Palella is an impressive kid on the hoof who is also a high level high school player and a strong overall athlete. I project Palella as a low to mid three star ranked athlete who would be a nice fit at the MAC level/high level FCS schools.

EDGYTIM Rankings: Low to Mid Three Star Recruit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News