ADVERTISEMENT

ESL8-0 EVILLE - SUCKY VIDEO

Not great but it seems like a lot of places have this same issue when it gets colder out. Put it on mute, listen to some CCR and work on your play by play while watching the game. Just don’t pull a Musberger

I just switched to the MC broadcast for a bit. Picture pretty clear. Is it always a tough broadcast for ESL? I’ve watched a few other MC games on other schools YouTube stations and some of them are great.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
The Edwardsville kicker hasn't missed all season long and of all nights, has a bad night tonight. 😑 TWO missed field goals... smh Close and competitive game so far, but I suspect that the Flyers will pull away in the 2nd half.

The Edwardsville kicker hasn't missed all season long and of all nights, has a bad night tonight. 😑 TWO missed field goals... smh Close and competitive game so far, but I suspect that the Flyers will pull away in the 2nd half.
I’m calling a close one all the way through.

I’m calling a close one all the way through.
Really? I think Eville's defense is going to get tired from being on the field for too long. Eville's offense, as usual, is a bit too conservative. I think the Flyer offense will get lots of opportunities in the 2nd half and will capitalize and win by a few scores.

Really? I think Eville's defense is going to get tired from being on the field for too long. Eville's offense, as usual, is a bit too conservative. I think the Flyer offense will get lots of opportunities in the 2nd half and will capitalize and win by a few scores.
could go that way. Or eville could capatilize on some of these drives like they just did. I’ve seen plenty of missed opportunities for eville right now.

Reactions: playboymixx
could go that way. Or eville could capatilize on some of these drives like they just did. I’ve seen plenty of missed opportunities for eville right now.
I stand corrected already. lol I'm having an off year this year. lol Edwardsville offense finally made some adjustments and woke up a little. It may be close.

ESL is still trying to find its offense. If E’ vile can get it together offensively and play everyone else as tough as they play Eastside they could make a little noise in 8A. I still think CBC will get them next week, But I hope I am wrong got to go with the 618

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT