ADVERTISEMENT

ESL VS K3 thoughts?

ESL with another score.
K3 played pretty good defense for most of the first half, but nothing from the O. Flyers look like they about to pull away.

Touchdown Kankakee. ESL leads 12-7. So far a good game. Kankakee's defense is fast and giving ESL some issues. Flyer defense giving up very little to Kankakee's offense. I'm surprised that Kankakee tries to run it up the middle so much.

Touchdown Kankakee. ESL leads 12-7. So far a good game. Kankakee's defense is fast and giving ESL some issues. Flyer defense giving up very little to Kankakee's offense. I'm surprised that Kankakee tries to run it up the middle so much.
I would think they are trying to eat up clock and keep the Flyers offense on the sideline.

And we have a new favorite announcer. This guy is great. Very soothing voice, even if your team is losing you can’t get mad while listening to this gentleman.

Reactions: corey90
this game was sloppy with way too many penalties by East saint Louis..
Sort of what i expected. Lots of talking before the game so i knew controlling the emotions was going to be tough. Looks like the coaches decided against the handshake line after the game too.

Reactions: flyerforlife
39 13. Final
After the esl fans started the "goodbye" chant kankakee thought the appropriate comeback was "overrated". pretty odd considering they just lost by 4 scores at home
That's just sports. Can't be mad at a response chant. What else were they supposed to do? lol

Kankakee have had a very good season (beating Nazareth (Who will probably win 5A at this point) and Washington, who are still playing in 6A). I'm sure Coach Osei will have his guys fired up, but even at home I can't see them giving the Flyers too much trouble. 3-4 touchdowns is my guess as to margin.
@tuccs

Look at this Naz disrespect

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT