ADVERTISEMENT

Edwardsville vs. Palatine

Anyone close to these programs have thoughts on this game? Both seem to be rolling right now and very dangerous.

Anyone close to these programs have thoughts on this game? Both seem to be rolling right now and very dangerous.

Edwardsville QB is a playmaker. On the flip side their defense give up some big plays. Palatine Offense will dictate the outcome of this game. The QB will put some points on the board.

Edwardsville QB is a playmaker. On the flip side their defense give up some big plays. Palatine Offense will dictate the outcome of this game. The QB will put some points on the board.

So a high scoring affair? Whoever scores last like the Huntley-Eville game last week?

Palatine D looking pretty good but Edwardsville O has scored a ton of points during their win streak.

Palatine D doesn't get enough credit. Probably not a high scoring affair.

Palatine D doesn't get enough credit. Probably not a high scoring affair.

I think E'ville D is a little underrated as well. I know they have put up some stinkers but seem to be doing better later in the season. Held Huntley to their lowest point total of the season since their week 1 win.

I don't think they are necessarily good, but I don't think they are a terrible unit right now.

So a high scoring affair? Whoever scores last like the Huntley-Eville game last week?

Palatine D looking pretty good but Edwardsville O has scored a ton of points during their win streak.

Not thinking high scoring affair at all. Huntley had a pretty good offense and an average defense. Huntly offense was balanced which is what gives E'ville defense problems. They will be able to shut down a one dimensional team therefore, I am saying its up to Palatine offense to determine the outcome of the game. E'ville Offense is one dimensional for the most part but can hurt you with the pass. They will score a couple of times so Palatine will have to score a little more to win.

I'll take Palatine 37-31

I don't know about Palatine scoring 1 point less than the Huntley offense scored on E'ville. I don't think Palatine holds the E'ville QB to less than 3 TDs and E'ville makes a FG to win 24-21.

I don't know about Palatine scoring 1 point less than the Huntley offense scored on E'ville. I don't think Palatine holds the E'ville QB to less than 3 TDs and E'ville makes a FG to win 24-21.

But wait Edwardsville has more speed. Shouldn’t the margin be bigger?

Reactions: FalconPadre
If they through to Johnny O'Shea at least 5 times I'll take Palatine 28-21. If not Eville 35-28.

If they through to Johnny O'Shea at least 5 times I'll take Palatine 28-21. If not Eville 35-28.

So depending on what their offense does, they will score the same amount of points but give up 2 more TDs? Lol.

That O’Shea dude is a beast though!

So depending on what their offense does, they will score the same amount of points but give up 2 more TDs? Lol.

That O’Shea dude is a beast though!
Yes! Less first downs and big plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT