ADVERTISEMENT

East St. Louis 35, Imhotep 14 final

East St. Louis 35, Imhotep 14 -- final
East Side did a great job taking control of the game after Imhotep tied it with a TD on its first possession of the second half and its defense followed with a couple of three and outs.
Imhotep's defense has some great players.
Christopher Bennett Jr. had some big plays on offense in the second half.
Great win for ESL and Illinois H.S. football.

East St. Louis 35, Imhotep 14 -- final
East Side did a great job taking control of the game after Imhotep tied it with a TD on its first possession of the second half and its defense followed with a couple of three and outs.
Imhotep's defense has some great players.
Christopher Bennett Jr. had some big plays on offense in the second half.
Great win for ESL and Illinois H.S. football.
Great job keeping all of us EdgyTim crazies updated!
Thanks Rink62221

East Side stopped on downs at Imhotep 46. Punt downed at 17
Imhotep defense starting to dominate.
When I started rewatching, was thinking the same exact thing, that maybe this could slip away. Then the rally.

Point being, great job conveying a story with this thread!!!

And great game by the Flyers! Yes, I posted 3-6 Flyers thread ... it was possible and plausible. But this team is really damned good!

When I started rewatching, was thinking the same exact thing, that maybe this could slip away. Then the rally.

Point being, great job conveying a story with this thread!!!

And great game by the Flyers! Yes, I posted 3-6 Flyers thread ... it was possible and plausible. But this team is really damned good!
Where were you seeing 6 losses? The swc opponents are all trending down of late except for belleville east. And they aren't yet at a level to challenge esl.

Crusader where does this ESL team rank as compared to years past in your opinion?
More rounded and deep. The defense is outstanding! They check each other in the field for stupid stuff - great leadership.

Bennett Jr. on offense is a weapon - elusive as Dominck Lovett at Georgia.

More rounded and deep. The defense is outstanding! They check each other in the field for stupid stuff - great leadership.

Bennett Jr. on offense is a weapon - elusive as Dominck Lovett at Georgia.
I always thought Bennett( little Tyrek hill ) was not used enough lat year. The Flyers need to sure up run defense before I make a comparison, Offensively the O-line a little bit better blocking, I know they play 3 monsterous teams with great defenses. But better never hurt.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT