ADVERTISEMENT

E-Vill QB OK w/ Position Change; Say O will 'Shock'

crusader_of_90

Nov 1, 2003
Sauget, IL
archviewsecurity.com
https://www.stltoday.com/sports/hig...e_f471d6ce-a0a0-11e8-8667-9b9f39785b80.html#1

The Tigers' Abdur-Rahman rushed for 1,399 yards and 26 touchdowns and threw for 548 yards and eight touchdowns last year, which was enough to be the only junior quarterback recognized as an 8A all-state selection. “I like quarterback a lot, but I know I'm probably not going to be one in college, truthfully,” Abdur-Rahman said. “I am open to any other position.”

He said Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska, Notre Dame and Indiana remain hot on his trail. They all have different ideas as to where he can make the biggest impact on their programs. “Notre Dame wants me at wide receiver. Illinois said I could try quarterback or wide receiver, whatever one I'd be best at.”.

Indiana likes him as a wide receiver and Iowa and Nebraska see his potential best reached at defensive back. As a sophomore, he was an All-Southwestern Conference selection at defensive back.

I would wager he would be among the best wideouts In the state if given the opportunity to play the position on Friday nights.

He would be one of the best, But I would leave him at the QB position he is the kind of kid that needs the ball in his hand to make things happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT