ClownBaby 28 - 17 (.62)
Falcon86 28 - 17 (.62)
BigJohn 21 - 13 (.61)
USD 6 - 4 (.60)
StonedLizard 23 - 17 (.57)
GodFather 7 - 8 (.46)
Nice job Bones!

Reactions: Cross Bones
It gets a lot tougher in the playoffs - both for the teams and for the fearless game pickers going for the 2017 overall title! I don’t know nearly as much as I should about some of these strong playoff opponents for our DVC playoff representatives.

NN At Oswego: it’s the greatest show on turf vs a rockem sockem slugfest team. Rams won one Super Bowl right? NN beat another rockem sockem slugfest team in the DVC in Wheaton North right? I will go with North!! But I don’t feel good about the pick. Oswego is a very good team with solid defense.

LP At HF: well my love affair with LP has run out this week (sorry Anomoly). HF gets the better of the Lancers but they put up a valiant fight!!

WA At NC: This is interesting. WA doesn’t seem to be firing on all cylinders though (and a bad time to fall into a funk). I will take NC.

GBN At Batavia: everything screams Batavia by double digits - but GBN playing well and have won 2 or 3 straight? this is my upset of the week - I’m going with GBN

Fenwick At WN: I know nothing about Fenwick except they were damn good last year and there was some confusion about who won the semi final game:p Since I know squat about their team this year (except I hear they have a good TE/Receiver) I will go with the known quantity in Wheaton North!

Good luck all!! Can’t decide which Saturday game I am going to be at since WV not in the dance this year....

winners in BOLD

Naperville North
@ Oswego - it's hard to predict the SWP especially early in the playoffs since they're in that closed system.

Lake Park @ Homewood Flossmoor - Flossmoor wins comfortably

West Aurora @ Naperville Central - West Aurora reminded why they left the DVC

Glenbard North @ Batavia - most difficult game to predict, but Batavia #fliestheW

Fenwick @ Wheaton North - Only saw Fenwick once and WN none, just going with the favorite here

Naperville North @ Oswego
This is the toughest pick of the week IMO. NN has proved they can score on everyone except the very exceptional GBN secondary that just beat up the NN receivers. Oswego has a very tough defense too but not quite the secondary that GBN has. Hard to judge Oswego since they play all their games in conference and I am not really sure how good that conference is this year. Should be a higher scoring affair then Oswego is used to.
NN 24 Oswego 21
Lake Park @ Homewood Flossmoor
Lake Park apparently put most of their focus on the NC passing game last week and their running back ended up having a huge game as a result. LP does a better job against the run when it is their main focus which it will be this week. HF's passing game is not as good as NC's so this game will be closer then people expect but that won't change the result.
HF 35 LP 21
West Aurora @ Naperville Central
WA got off to a hot start but have struggled in recent weeks against some tough teams. They have a tough team this week.
NC 31 WA 14
Glenbard North @ Batavia
No question the most physical game of the week. This will be a knock em down drag em out kind of game which fans of D will love. GBN will pull out all the stops to win this game and wouldn't be surprised to see it go to OT. Batavia is GBN's kryptonite, however as even much better GBN teams on paper have lost to Batavia in recent years. So I have to go with the Bulldogs in this one.
BAT 10 GBN 9
Fenwick @ Wheaton North
Fenwick has an outstanding receiver and a QB with a quick release which could minimize the quickness of the WN defense a bit. They also have some tough lineman that should be able to go toe to toe with both of the Falcon fronts. WN is only giving up 1 TD per game at home and the weather looks to be cold and nasty on Saturday night.
WN 21 Fenwick 10

Good luck to the DVC. Hopefully I am wrong and we get all 5 winners this week!

Naperville North @ Oswego - NN
Lake Park @ Homewood Flossmoor- HF
West Aurora @ Naperville Central - NC
Glenbard North @ Batavia - GN (interesting game)
Fenwick @ Wheaton North - WN

Glenbard North @ Batavia
Fenwick @ Wheaton North

Glenbard North
@ Batavia
Fenwick @ Wheaton North