ADVERTISEMENT

DREW BREES

Jchill-1

Jul 3, 2018
Congrats on passing record. Not a better person to have the record. He’s a prime candidate of an underdog who worked his butt off to become one of the best. 5’9 and a heart of a lion. Only needed a chance and got it. Who dat????? DREW BREES!!!!!

Last edited:
What ever happened to handing the ball to the ref and lining up for the next play? They let him run around for 5 minutes celebrating with no penalty. No delay of game. Nothing.

Congrats on passing record. Not a better person to have the record. He’s a prime candidate of an underdog who worked his butt off to become one of the best. 5’9 and a heart of a lion. Only needed a chance and got it. Who dat????? DREW BREES!!!!!
I am a Brees fan,but unless he shrunk 3 inches since the NFL combine he is not 5'9.

I am a Brees fan,but unless he shrunk 3 inches since the NFL combine he is not 5'9.
Hes actually 5'2". Did you see how he was dressed at the combine?
latest

I went to Purdue with Drew and had some business classes together. I'm 5'9 -5'10'' on a good day and he was 2-3 inches taller than me.

Reactions: FalconPadre
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT