ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Residence

True. But I prefer hair to little or no hair. I'd rather it be this long than the Curley look or, God forbid, bald. I am sure I just unleashed the "bald police" now!
I went with the very short buzz haircut before I started going bald, with the assumption that I could always grow back a full head of hair. Wrong!

Before I knew what was actually happening I had gone bald enough that I would have to do a serious comb-over to ever have much hair even if I let it grow. :eek:

I’ve used my clippers to trim at the ears and sides but it’s long on top. What would be my bangs are five inches long - brushing straight back now. The usually trimmed back now has an inch overlay.

I decided to grow this out - and I’m serious about going back to a mullet look. By retirement, I plan to have the old man of the sea look - a salty dog with a medium sized sail boat and jet ski as my primary daily transportation modes.
Darn it! I had this picture in my head of you living like this already.

I’ve used my clippers to trim at the ears and sides but it’s long on top. What would be my bangs are five inches long - brushing straight back now. The usually trimmed back now has an inch overlay.

I decided to grow this out - and I’m serious about going back to a mullet look. By retirement, I plan to have the old man of the sea look - a salty dog with a medium sized sail boat and jet ski as my primary daily transportation modes.
Yo ho ho and a bottle of ? Hard stuff not beer?

I went with the very short buzz haircut before I started going bald, with the assumption that I could always grow back a full head of hair. Wrong!

Before I knew what was actually happening I had gone bald enough that I would have to do a serious comb-over to ever have much hair even if I let it grow. :eek:
Try the Capillus Laser cap.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of ? Hard stuff not beer?
Oh yeah. I can do that too. My go to is Crown Royal. I do like bourbon as well. But I am more of a blended whiskey guy. Vodka in the bloody marys, but other than that, not so much. Always willing to try whatever. Brandy is ok too.

I don’t drink a lot of hard liquor. I do like a dirty Martini with fresh stuff blue olives but only on rare occasion. Mostly a good glass of red wine in the evening. Bloody Mary on a Sunday. Beers now and then and always with pizza! Just saying.

Reactions: Gene K.
I don’t drink a lot of hard liquor. I do like a dirty Martini with fresh stuff blue olives but only on rare occasion. Mostly a good glass of red wine in the evening. Bloody Mary on a Sunday. Beers now and then and always with pizza! Just saying.
Corey: I remember my dad in different stages of his choice of drink when I was in high school. I remember he and my mom would have a Black Russian before dinner. Then they started to drink a White Russian. I have never had either. They would just have one and it was always outside in the summer. They didn't have cocktails in the winter.

There were times when my dad would have a Miller Lite. I also remember him drinking Olympia or Point Special from Stevens Point, WI. Then there were times when he would have a Tab. Have you ever tried Tab pop? Holy sh*t that was awful!

Corey: I remember my dad in different stages of his choice of drink when I was in high school. I remember he and my mom would have a Black Russian before dinner. Then they started to drink a White Russian. I have never had either. They would just have one and it was always outside in the summer. They didn't have cocktails in the winter.

There were times when my dad would have a Miller Lite. I also remember him drinking Olympia or Point Special from Stevens Point, WI. Then there were times when he would have a Tab. Have you ever tried Tab pop? Holy sh*t that was awful!
Tab was terrible

Reactions: rocketnation
My Grandfather liked that brew, proving there is always something for someone.
My kid who turned 21 in November hated beer at first and now he’s buying PBR. Yikes. He did just pick up some Oberon so there’s hope.

Black/White Russian. I have never had either.
hqdefault.jpg

Abide by Dude ... have a White Russian.

Never had Black Russian but I have had a White Russian and she was good! Whoops it was good. I remembered the Point Beer from Wisconsin. Tab was horrible.

Looking in Bonita Springs / Naples FL area. Plan B is Glendale AZ area. I’m 50 so I probably still have 10 to 12 years to go.
As for adult beverages...Lagunitas IPA, Heineken, Red or White wine, and here comes the hard one to admit...I do enjoy a White Claw now and then. Do I have to turn in my man card now?

A friend’s office is on the 300 block of Washington ... meaning three blocks east of the pier. He lives one block south of the pier, his home located on the second row facing the water.

Fish tacos at the Whaler on the upper patio deck is a special effing day!

That said, I like my white sand, warm-water Gulf much more than the harsh and cold Pacific.

All..... True around the water at times. But the allure for me would be the entertainment. After I get done with my "readings" a short saunter down the strip to watch the guy juggling operating chain saws. A guy can dream..... Ratsy

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Looking in Bonita Springs / Naples FL area. Plan B is Glendale AZ area. I’m 50 so I probably still have 10 to 12 years to go.
As for adult beverages...Lagunitas IPA, Heineken, Red or White wine, and here comes the hard one to admit...I do enjoy a White Claw now and then. Do I have to turn in my man card now?

I am in Naples right now, here until end of June since Illinois can not figure how to make things work with the virus... with the crowds low, been awesome

When I need to get out, have been going to Tiger Tail beach... its been crazy how empty its been.. Gone to the Parrot a few times, other than that just trying to stay active..
The beaches have been closed until recently and now are only open certain times a day. I walk around our subdivision and occasionally go for a car ride just to see something different. 68 days in quarantine and counting. Why come back to Illinois, the weather is great here!

The beaches have been closed until recently and now are only open certain times a day. I walk around our subdivision and occasionally go for a car ride just to see something different. 68 days in quarantine and counting. Why come back to Illinois, the weather is great here!

I don’t blame you one bit. Enjoy the weather wish we had the weather, palm trees and beach to even look at.

Absolutely no reason to come back here. Enjoy the weather!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT