ADVERTISEMENT

Disabato Grades The Southland

Seems to be a fair appraisal. Thou giving BR a “D” with a 2-7 season and skipping the Prep Bowl might be generous. But I see two things in BR favor over an “F”. First they scheduled two quality opponents to open the season instead of two tomato cans. And second BR was hurt bad by injury in several key positions. They gutted out the season.

The Southtown only covers prep sports in the Southland in an area limited by certain zip codes. Their slogan about that is "People Up North Just Don't Get It" (pun). So most teams are not listed.

Reactions: superac777
Seems to be a fair appraisal. Thou giving BR a “D” with a 2-7 season and skipping the Prep Bowl might be generous. But I see two things in BR favor over an “F”. First they scheduled two quality opponents to open the season instead of two tomato cans. And second BR was hurt bad by injury in several key positions. They gutted out the season.

The Southtown only covers prep sports in the Southland in an area limited by certain zip codes. Their slogan about that is "People Up North Just Don't Get It" (pun). So most teams are not listed.

Not sure if Pat had very high expectations for MC this year, but reaching the 7A semifinals beating ESL puts in higher for me. Maybe it was the Meteor game that did it.

Not sure how you rate a 7A semifinal team as a B unless they had national standings expectations.

He’s got a good question about shepard why resign when you’ve made they playoffs?

fist bump

I'm sad about the awesome Mexican place in Summit.I know I give Argo hell on here but feel bad for the kids.The talent is there always has been for years but they just don't come out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT