ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Prep - 35, Notre Dame - 0, End 3rd

ESCC fan

Nov 15, 2003
Homecoming night. A must-win to keep slim playoff hopes alive. And the Dons put up a lackluster, uninspired performance. Heading out (to the pub) with my group. "Disappointed" would be an understatement. Lots of questions need to be asked, but I don't think they will be.

• Wow
Reactions: eireog and RockSoup
Bliss is waiting to take that over and create a monster to compete with LA. Just needs the keys

Reactions: eireog
Is it time for a change at the top?

Have you ever seen the Disney movie, "Encanto"? Big with the young kids a few years ago. There's a song in that movie, "We Don't Talk About Bruno". Whenever this topic comes up among alums and families, that song comes to mind.

Anyway, not sure if that makes sense, but I've had a few tonight. He is Mr. ND and has given more to the school and the young men that passed through those doors than anyone.

Coach does a great job there. I know they have solid groups coming up. He essential is ND and being an alum I’d rather see him go on his terms. He has EARNED that right from what he has sacrificed for that program.

Reactions: MS4EVER
Coach does a great job there. I know they have solid groups coming up. He essential is ND and being an alum I’d rather see him go on his terms. He has EARNED that right from what he has sacrificed for that program.
I tend to agree. He is a legend. He's given so much time and effort to the school, the football program and the athletic department. ND is truly a better place because he's there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT