ADVERTISEMENT

Darkside Stock Board is Open for Business....Sell or Hold

JCHILLTOPPERS

May 29, 2001
Now things get fun.

Nobody lost money in Round 1, but will - i'm betting - in Round 2....while others will see their fortunes grow beyond their wildest dreams.

Here's how we roll: Respond to this thread by telling me which stocks you want to sell - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ME WHICH YOU ARE HOLDING.

Remember, you have either to sell all or hold all. Otherwise, no limits on what you can do.

I look forward to your choices. DEADLINE IS THURSDAY AT 7PM CENTRAL.

Now things get fun.

Nobody lost money in Round 1, but will - i'm betting - in Round 2....while others will see their fortunes grow beyond their wildest dreams.

Here's how we roll: Respond to this thread by telling me which stocks you want to sell - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ME WHICH YOU ARE HOLDING.

Remember, you have either to sell all or hold all. Otherwise, no limits on what you can do.

Sorry I couldn't participate my damn phone blows.

I would like to sell Gurnee (Warren), Waubonsee, Kaneland, Riverside-Brookfield, Stevenson, Glenbard South, Washington, Crete-Monee,

Sell the Sun Warriors of Solorio, King, and Deerfield. I'm gonna hold with everything else, including G'bard S, Grays N, and Niles N... None of their opponents scare me. Fingers crossed for 2-1 in those games to make it a worthwhile gamble.

Last edited:
Now things get fun.

JC,

I still have not seen a correction for Champaign Central on my sheet yet. They were a 10 seed in 5A on your spreadsheet (last line is 5A) and won their first round game 80 - 40 over Jacksonville but you have them 0'd out on my sheet. If you could correct this as I had 20 shares on them I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Bad Frog

Jwar is Selling:

Stevenson
New Trier
South Elgin
Oswego
Marist
Waubonsie
Warren
Simeon
Benet
Niles North
Bradley
Kaneland
Lake Forest
Riverside Brookfield
Grey's Lake North
Peoria ND
Glenbard South
King
Solorio
Marian Central Catholic

JC,

I still have not seen a correction for Champaign Central on my sheet yet. They were a 10 seed in 5A on your spreadsheet (last line is 5A) and won their first round game 80 - 40 over Jacksonville but you have them 0'd out on my sheet. If you could correct this as I had 20 shares on them I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Bad Frog

yep - see that. i will correct that tonight. thanks.

Jwar is Selling:

Stevenson
New Trier
South Elgin
Oswego
Marist
Waubonsie
Warren
Simeon
Benet
Niles North
Bradley
Kaneland
Lake Forest
Riverside Brookfield
Grey's Lake North
Peoria ND
Glenbard South
King
Solorio
Marian Central Catholic

Yes! LOL...on it all tonight guys.

Please Sell:
Mt. Carmel
LWE
Benet
Stevenson
Marist
Waubansie
Glenbard South
Niles North
Solario

I struggled with my Solario decision, but, since we are not expecting a wet field I decided to sell...

Reactions: pjjp
Sell the Sun Warriors of Solorio, King, and Deerfield. I'm gonna hold with everything else, including G'bard S, Grays N, and Niles N... None of their opponents scare me. Fingers crossed for 2-1 in those games to make it a worthwhile gamble.

sales complete.

keep'em crossed.

Last edited:
Jwar is Selling:

Stevenson
New Trier
South Elgin
Oswego
Marist
Waubonsie
Warren
Simeon
Benet
Niles North
Bradley
Kaneland
Lake Forest
Riverside Brookfield
Grey's Lake North
Peoria ND
Glenbard South
King
Solorio
Marian Central Catholic

sales complete

half way through i f'ed up and had to figure out where...benet...go figure.

Please Sell:
Mt. Carmel
LWE
Benet
Stevenson
Marist
Waubansie
Glenbard South
Niles North
Solario

I struggled with my Solario decision, but, since we are not expecting a wet field I decided to sell...

sales complete

Now things get fun.

Please sell:

King
Glenbard South
Deerfield
Bradley
Stevenson

Please sell the following

Oak Forest
Benet
Barrington
Peoria ND
Troy