ADVERTISEMENT

Crete/Monee question

What a great run ! Crete has nothing to hang their heads about. Congrats to Cary Grove. Crete's offense could not get on the field. Cary Grove is a deserving champion. Maybe one season we'll be able to break the tie. Again, congrats to Cary Grove nation! Very classy bunch! Well deserved! That was a special group

What a great run ! Crete has nothing to hang their heads about. Congrats to Cary Grove. Crete's offense could not get on the field. Cary Grove is a deserving champion. Maybe one season we'll be able to break the tie. Again, congrats to Cary Grove nation! Very classy bunch! Well deserved! That was a special group
cmdynasty...with the additions of the Thornton schools next year to the Southland I'm assuming each school will drop the non conference games from 4 to 1...is that correct? Believe that would hurt C-M in preparation. Thoughts?

cmdynasty...with the additions of the Thornton schools next year to the Southland I'm assuming each school will drop the non conference games from 4 to 1...is that correct? Believe that would hurt C-M in preparation. Thoughts?
Conversely, before I learned how restrictive the SSC was in terms of not seeking new members (voting down R-B and Stagg), I thought Crete Monee might look into that conference (or the lower division of the SWSC) rather than get bogged down in a larger Southland

Reactions: Gene K. and Cwilly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT