ADVERTISEMENT

Conspiracy as usual

Just had to preempt the IHSA conspiracy theories talk. Although one must wonder what the bracket would look like if the IHSA didnt take a win from Thornton.

Thanks Bones

Anywhere good to eat near Bolingbrook U?
Lot of chains out here, but, and normally I would never recommend going to Romeoville (I'm actually going to build a wall and make them pay for it), but you can get a good slice of pizza from Fat Ricky's about 10 minutes away. Bulldog's is another spot about 10 mins away for your bar food itch.

Lot of chains out here, but, and normally I would never recommend going to Romeoville (I'm actually going to build a wall and make them pay for it), but you can get a good slice of pizza from Fat Ricky's about 10 minutes away. Bulldog's is another spot about 10 mins away for your bar food itch.

Bones:

Effing GOLD!

When your border wall with Romeoville is complete, could you please direct workers northward to Lake Forest and Lake Bluff? I have a few friends who live in those posh enclaves and they would love to see walls built along the boundary with Highwood and North Chicago.

Bones:

Effing GOLD!

When your border wall with Romeoville is complete, could you please direct workers northward to Lake Forest and Lake Bluff? I have a few friends who live in those posh enclaves and they would love to see walls built along the boundary with Highwood and North Chicago.
As long as the area being quarantined off pays for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT