ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Playoffs today

I think osu has the talent to make it interesting, but I see UGA and Michigan advance to champ game.

Reactions: MC63
I kinda like TCU & OSU both teams are coming off a loss and are being undervalued. I doubt both will win but one of them will advance and if it’s both I wouldn’t be shocked.

Reactions: mmca and BornNRazed
I want Michigan and Georgia. I think TCU and Ohio State can win. Hungrier teams. Hope I'm wrong. As a Michigan fan, I don't want to see Ohio State again.

Would love for Michigan and OSU to both win. A Big 10 National Championship would be epic.
I agree but not sure this will happen. If it did and Michigan beats OSU again this year might get Ryan Day run out of town. OSU can’t lose to Michigan 3 games in two years.

I actually see Georgia & Michigan winning. Michigan winning the National Championship. That said I could be completely wrong! 😂

I would hope to see less post-play taunting in these semis (compared to the other bowls) since advancement is involved, at least while the games are close. This unsportsmanlike conduct should be a stronger and publicized point-of-emphasis for officials across-the-board in all college FB as they enable this disrespectful behavior to the game and opponents. It has become as sickening as the "flopping" seen in other sports.

I would hope to see less post-play taunting in these semis (compared to the other bowls) since advancement is involved, at least while the games are close. This unsportsmanlike conduct should be a stronger and publicized point-of-emphasis for officials across-the-board in all college FB as they enable this disrespectful behavior to the game and opponents. It has become as sickening as the "flopping" seen in other sports.
Personally I love the taunting and trash talking makes things much more entertaining. They are professional athletes so they should let them go at it.

• Wow
Reactions: johnndoe
Starting to heat up a bit in 3rd qtr. JJ has some big balls! He needs to come through if he is going to keep talking.
His tight window throws need to improve if he is going to keep getting so much hype.

Great move by Harbaugh to get the confidence back by letting him run it

He had some bad throws, and there is no denying that he needs to get a little better. But he should be ok at the end of the day.

Reactions: corey90
Still not sure how they reversed that targeting call that knocked Harrison out of the game. Seemed like he hit him in the head with both his helmet and shoulder. Completely changed the game as the dawgs had no answer for Harrison.

Also day has to be kicking himself for going so conservative at the end.

Reactions: ClownBaby
OSU choked that game away… and just amazed at how good Harrison Jr is. He looks like the best WR draft prospect since Calvin.

JJ awful day overall, way too many mistakes that cost Michigan. He made plenty of plays no doubt, but the two pick 6s were difference makers imo.

Reactions: ClownBaby
JJ is on a national stage as a sophmore QB for Michigan!!!! Everyone in Illinois and certainly within the Chicago land area should be proud of how much he has accomplished. In my opinion, JJ's a winner on and off the field and shows a depth of character not often seen by young men of his age.

My only comment about JJ is if he is going to talk to the press he has to back it up. IMO he didn’t need to talk before the game. TCU played with a chip on their shoulder and JJ didn’t need to give them more motivation. JJ is a great player he just needs some time to grow up. This was a learning lesson IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT