ADVERTISEMENT

Clown Cup Season 2 ( Dukane Week 4)

ClownBaby

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2006
Moves are starting to be mad by the field and the field is starting to spread out, at this point it looks like anyone with less than 16 wins will have a tough time claiming the cup!!

MS4EVER 18-2

Panters1211 18-2

FalconDad_WN17-3

flyerforlife 17-3

Falcon86 17-3

FalconPadre 17-3

dapiech 17-3

Au6890 17-3

Googertys Dog 17-3

Kitty_bintingot 16-4

King MJ 16-4

ClownBaby 16-4

CrossBones 16-4

Amishhunter 16-4

ekarb 16-4

pjjp 16-4

BataviaDogs1 16-4

Asterix_88 16-4

PowerI66 15-5

Grepos 15-5

Grayhaze 14-6

NapervilleBuck 14-6

Bhawks 12-4

DigitalCy 12-4

USD24 11-5

Stl705 10-10

Mark Macaluso 10-2

William Foster 9-3

This weeks games:

Glenbard North @ Batavia
Geneva @ St Charles North
Lake Park @ Wheaton North
WWS @ St Charles East

Last edited:
Reactions: MS4EVER
Batavia
-This game will be closer then people think Bulldogs 33-20.

-Geneva's long season continues 30-10

-The Falcon offense finally comes alive 38-7

WWS @ St Charles East

- The Tigers finish off their 4 game road trip to open the season in style hitting 40 points for the 4th week 43-17

Glenbard North @ Batavia-Batavia will continue to dominate in this tune up with WWS for week 5. (38-14)
Geneva @ St Charles North- SCN will trounce the worst team in the DKC. (42-7).
Lake Park @ Wheaton North-WN will take care of business against a very bad LP team. WN Soph QB (Forcucci) is a pleasant surprise for them and he and a few other newcomers have kept them competitive. It must be in the blood since Forcucci is the younger brother of a previous standout player (I think it's J.P.?) for the Falcons. (28-7).
WWS @ St Charles East-WWS is rolling and will continue their dominance this week. They're Averaging 46 PPG and giving up 10 PPG, but the schedule gets tougher from here. It's becoming clear that week 5 will most likely determine the DuKane champion. (35-7)

Don't see any really close games this week.

Easiest week ever?

Glenbard North @ Batavia
WWS @
St Charles East

Reactions: Cross Bones
Batavia - QB's and young lines are getting better

St Charles North - will feast on Swedish meatballs

Wheaton North - Lake Park bad

WWS - Can East hang, maybe

Still catching my breath after that game Friday. I’m thinking of going to the tar pit in Da Brook Friday to see them and da beast.

Batavia
Chuck N
North
South

Looks like the Clown Cup rankings will be stagnant this week:

Batavia (If they’re smart they don’t play all their studs both ways against these guys per usual).
SCN
WN getting healthier each week. Just caught SCN a little early last week.
WWS if they dominate, will the doubters chill out?

Damn. I wonder where I was at in the rankings at this point last year... Oh well!

Batavia
SCN
WWS
WN

Glenbard North @ Batavia
WWS @ St Charles East

Glenbard North @ Batavia-Batavia will continue to dominate in this tune up with WWS for week 5. (38-14)
Geneva @ St Charles North- SCN will trounce the worst team in the DKC. (42-7).
Lake Park @ Wheaton North-WN will take care of business against a very bad LP team. WN Soph QB (Forcucci) is a pleasant surprise for them and he and a few other newcomers have kept them competitive. It must be in the blood since Forcucci is the younger brother of a previous standout player (I think it's J.P.?) for the Falcons. (28-7).
WWS @ St Charles East-WWS is rolling and will continue their dominance this week. They're Averaging 46 PPG and giving up 10 PPG, but the schedule gets tougher from here. It's becoming clear that week 5 will most likely determine the DuKane champion. (35-7)

Don't see any really close games this week.

On behalf of the "very bad LP team" Thanks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT