@ Warren

Kaneland

M Lake Park

St Charles East

Bolingbrook

Wheaton North

WWS

Batavia---they're really good.

Warren---I don't think GBN is all that weak but their offensive scheme does not match up well with Warren's D...only gonna be able to move the ball on Warren if you have killer speed at the skills/o-line and can beat them at the perimeter or have killer speed at the skills who don't drop passes/hear footsteps plus a serious QB. No one's moving the ball north/south against those guys this year.

Kaneland

Lake Park

St. Chuck East

St. Chuck North---toss up.

Wheaton North

WWS

After 1 week @stonedlizard is the early favorite for season MVP after posting in the thread and then forgetting to submit his picks....lol

It was a great week for some @flyerforlife @FalconDad_WN @Falcon86 and a disaster for others, I'm talking about you @stl705

Here are the results:

FalconDad_WN8-0
flyerforlife 8-0
Falcon86 8-0

MS4EVER 7-1
pjjp 7-1
Kitty_bintingot 7-1
Panters1211 7-1
Amishhunter 7-1
ekarb 7-1
FalconPadre 7-1
dapiech 7-1

ClownBaby 6-2
CrossBones 6-2
USD24 6-2
DigitalCy 6-2
Grepos 6-2
King MJ 6-2
BataviaDogs1 6-2
NapervilleBuck 6-2
Au6890 6-2
PowerI66 6-2
Googertys Dog 6-2

Kevin JCHS 81 5-3
Bhawks 5-3
Asterix_88 5-3

Grayhaze 4-4

Stl705 2-6

Week 2 Schedule

Batavia @ Naperville North

Glenbard North @ Warren

Kaneland @ Geneva

Metea Valley @ Lake Park

Carmel @ St Charles East

Bolingbrook @ St Charles North

Lake Forest @ Wheaton North

WWS @Lockport
Batavia---they're really good.

Warren---I don't think GBN is all that weak but their offensive scheme does not match up well with Warren's D...only gonna be able to move the ball on Warren if you have killer speed at the skills/o-line and can beat them at the perimeter or have killer speed at the skills who don't drop passes/hear footsteps plus a serious QB. No one's moving the ball north/south against those guys this year.

Kaneland

Lake Park

St. Chuck East

St. Chuck North---toss up.

Wheaton North

WWS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT